Help! OpenGL issues

Opengl is not working properly after computer is on more than about 10-12 hours. It did not use to be doing this and restarting my computer this much is quite a hassle. The problem is that programs are unable to initialize opengl windows after a certain period of time (it feels like 10-14 hours or so) that my computer has been on. Windowed games will not open either, showing its a problem with actual initialization of the window since these programs run fine until it detects that it can't open the game window.

Again, SPECIFICALLY OpenGL stuff seems to be impossible. Games will not load and will all give OpenGL errors, even minecraft will not play. I believe reddit's videos also break when this occurs and just display a green square with audio.

This happens regardless if I update my nvidia drivers and the only fix I can find is restarting my computer.

I have updated nvidia drivers several times since this started happening, and I can't remember when this exactly started happening as it has been a while.

Specs that matter:

Windows 10 64-bit

GTX 770 (several years old)

16gb ram ddr3

i5-3570K @ 3.4ghz

1.5tb hdd

And no, me leaving my computer on this long is not the issue. Computers can stay on as long as they need to be on without problems ideally. I've left my computer on and used it daily for a month straight without any issues, now after 8-12 hours it will break. My guess is a piece of hardware starting to fail but I am not getting any visual artifacts and this started months ago. Another theory is corrupted drivers on something so reformatting might fix it? This is weird.

Perhaps try using a tool like DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) to completely wipe (registry keys, configuration, etc) your current driver, and then install the latest driver compatible with your GPU & OS version from NVIDIA's site

Desktop: HP Z220 Workstation, 12 GB RAM, 2x500 GB HDD RAID0, + GTX 1060 3GB

Laptop: ThinkPad T430, 8 GB RAM, 1x120 GB SSD