Usb c to usb c not working display

honestech0214

Hey there,

I recently bought a hp 240uj monitor which has usb c to usb c capabilities with power delivery up to 60watts. I connected it up to my Huawei matebook x pro via the usb c that came in the box and unfortunately i get 2 errors. On the monitor it says USBC: A connected USB device is requesting more power than can be supplied by the display and my laptop has a pop up saying: Display connection might be limited. Does anyone have any idea how to resolve this issue? If i connect via hdmi everything works fine but i will require more than one cable for everything but also using a dongle for usb c to hdmi.Insert other media

Can you plug your laptop into the wall and into the monitor? USB C can do several charging outputs, maybe the laptop has a weird one or it is just more than the monitor was designed to handle.

5 hours ago, mail929 said:

Can you plug your laptop into the wall and into the monitor? USB C can do several charging outputs, maybe the laptop has a weird one or it is just more than the monitor was designed to handle.

The same error appears