CSGO windows build 17134.

T0MMEN

Anyone else playing csgo with this build of windows ? I noticed a 30fps drop when i update to this build.

Usually i would chill at 299fps. But now its unstable around 270-290fps. Wich is annyoing. Anyone have a suggestion on why this is happening ?

Also i hear this wierd static noise in csgo if anyone has a solution for this aswell. I tryed googling these things but nothing really worked.

i9-9900k 5.0ghz, 16gb Corsair 3600mhz, Asrock phantom itx z390 Mobo, RTX 3060ti, 1TB+1TB Western digital NVME, InWin A1, Noctua NH-U12S

I don't know, I don't play this game.

But I just wanted to say:

• The last version of Windows 10 is version 1809 (April Update)
  • Make sure you have the latest drivers installed on your system, for ALL your hardware. Including motherboard chipset, audio, UEFI/BIOS and graphics. Make sure everything is fully updated and nothing is missing.
  • Heads up: Not related to your problem, most likely not, but also keep your security software fully up-to-date. Security software have been known to 'cause issues in Windows Update resulting in failure. For example, for a moment if you have Avast, Microsoft blocked you from getting version 1809, as it was found that Avast was the culprit in 'causing failed updates. Microsoft was/is in contact with Avast, and Avast said that they have an update (not sure if it is release or not as of yet), and if you have it, Windows Update should start to see the latest version of Windows (1809). Of course, it might not show up, if you are not part of the wave, runs Enterprise edition (those are last in the line to get updates), or other hardware has known compatibility issue by MS, and update for those is needed.