My programs arent running

Hi a lot of my programs on my pc are working more specifically the ones on my D drive like steam and other games they wont run. First earlier this morning I ran Steam then an update then connecting to steam account after 20 mins thats when it was fine and launched Rainbow 6 Siege then it would also take 10 mins to finish loading then join a map then to be kicked because I wasnt loaded yet then my game froze for 20 mins until I force closed it then I tried to join again but then it wasnt opening like I was clicking the shortcuts and nothing so I tried opening steam itself still nothing so I forced close it then I tried opening it again then an update then 30 mins nothing so I thought its maybe overheating cause I got a new case without fans cause my old one only had one side panel so it didnt need a fan but my new one is closed( I will get a fan regardless) so I tried shutting it down and came back 5 hours later then I ran steam an update 10 mins then connecting account then Steam Client Bootstrapper has stopped working and there its been like that ever since its even like that as I type this but another thing that pops up is "gldrivequery stopped working" also so yeah I didnt know what to do so I though I'll just play Fortnite but even Fortnite's not running I click the shortcut I wait for 5 mins nothing happens and its the same for my other games expect for Ravenfield which is on my C Drive SSD but Minecraft thats also on my c drive isnt working but all of my other non game programs work so please help. BTW as I type this there was a notification from Windows saying restart to fix driver problems and it not yet done so yeah please help if you can.

I had a slightly similar problem a while ago, non of my game programs would connect to the internet but everything else would.

A restart fixed that problem for me, worth a try with you.

If it doesn't, make sure your drivers are up to date and maybe try reinstalling as well.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!