Hello guys, ever since the latest windows 10 update I've been having some weird issues with my laptop (Asus N752-VX). When I'm watching anime in kissanime and I press the forward arrow (->) or backwards arrow (<-) to skip forward or backwards things go crazy. My screen starts flickering like crazy, black to normal, my desktop gets all kinds of crazy and all of that until I restart the laptop. After that - everything is fine. While I play games (CS:GO, Forza 6, Project cars) everything is good, laptop gets warm and that's about it (which is obviously normal). When I watch movies from my HDD nothing happens, everything is smooth and fine; even tried holding the forward and backward keys for like 30 seconds - still nothing. Everything is fine with youtube as well. Now many people would think okay then it's only kissanime then just don't watch from there well .. it happened in another website which name's I can't mention for scientific purposes. Then it hit me that it's not just kissanime. Same trigger - skipped a few times and everything started flickering until restart. All of that, as best as I can remember, started happening after the last Windows 10 update. I think since then my gpu drivers (Nvidia 950M) updates once as well, but I am not 100% sure. So could anyone give any suggestions? I'm really scared that my gpu might be going bad even though for screen graphics card the laptop seems to be using the integrated one in the cpu (at least that's what nvidia control panel shows).

2 minutes ago, Ahajha said:

Have you tried rolling back the update and/or the driver?

Well, I am extremely embarrassed to say this but I have no clue how to do that. Also once you do it doesn't the update just force itself again?

7 minutes ago, ThunderGod said:

Well, I am extremely embarrassed to say this but I have no clue how to do that. Also once you do it doesn't the update just force itself again?

This guide should help:

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/rollback-uninstall-windows-10-creators-update

I had to rollback the 2017 Fall Creator's Update, and it never pushed me to re-update it.  

Yup, I just went into the recovery options and rolled it back. Skipped a whole anime without anything happening. Weirdly enough my gpu driver is missing but I'll re-install that and keep monitoring it. Thanks for the advice :)