PC Stat Screen inside Case Without Using HDMI

Hello Guys, i'm new here.. i've been watching LTT youtube for quite some times but decided to join the forum just now

i wonder if you have a solution to make a mini display inside a PC case to display stats but without using HDMI

i'm running a MSI B350 Tomahawk Arctic, Ryzen 1600, GTX 1060 multiple monitor setup so all my HDMI port is pretty much occupied.. so i need another way of connecting the screen to my pc..

i found this thread 

but the video inside that thread is using an HDMI which unavailable to me.. i've used all ports in my GPU for my monitors and the one in my motherboard cannot be used because Ryzen 1600 does not have iGP..

i've been thinking of the following

1. using a USB-C to HDMI

2. buy a used old GPU to attach to a vacant x16 pcie slot and use the HDMI to the screen
3. Using a wireless display.

Do you have any other ideas in how can i add a screen?

i'm also considering the budget.. so what do you think will be the cheapest but decent method?

regards

PC: MSI B350 Tomahawk Arctic, Ryzen 5 1600, GTX 1060 6GB. Gloway DDR4 16gb 2400MHz, Toshiba TL100 240gb, 2X Seagate Barracuda 2TB, Multi Monitor Setup

Thanks for responding

1 minute ago, Glenwing said:

Can you use an adapter from DisplayPort or DVI on your graphics card to HDMI?

All ports in my graphics card already occupied for multiple monitor setup

18 minutes ago, Zagna said:

Something like Lilliput UM70?

i've been thinking of using USB Display as well.. but not much of them available in my country and buying from other country will double the cost..

I've thought of other solution is to repurpose an old android tablet. and using remote system monitor app by trigone, however using this will require me setting up the stat screen  everytime i boot up and i'm looking for a more permanent method.

is there any of these stat screen that doesn't involve windows? something that probe directly to BIOS or to the motherboard will be a better option..

Regards

PC: MSI B350 Tomahawk Arctic, Ryzen 5 1600, GTX 1060 6GB. Gloway DDR4 16gb 2400MHz, Toshiba TL100 240gb, 2X Seagate Barracuda 2TB, Multi Monitor Setup