Tech afvise needed

Hi i need advice. Im thinking about buying a Asus X370-f gaming board with a ryzen 5 2600. I Know i need a BIOS update but thats not my question. I have a pair of g.skill trident z rgb not unpacked yet  ( why i can afford the board and newer cpu) but "hardware unboxed" on youtube reports issues with these Ram and ryzen 2600. Has anybody the same problems or? Dont want to unpack tur ram and find thats not good...

3 minutes ago, Anderslf said:

Hi i need advice. Im thinking about buying a Asus X370-f gaming board with a ryzen 5 2600. I Know i need a BIOS update but thats not my question. I have a pair of g.skill trident z rgb not unpacked yet  ( why i can afford the board and newer cpu) but "hardware unboxed" on youtube reports issues with these Ram and ryzen 2600. Has anybody the same problems or? Dont want to unpack tur ram and find thats not good...

The qvl list on the board on asus webpage says good on the ram but they havent tried with a 2600..

I think it should be good, if it's on the qlv it should work, no matter what cpu as they all should have the same memory controller.

But as far as i know, you still have warranty if you unpack right?

RAM = Lifetime warranty , at least on your gskill. 

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.

If i unpack i loose the right to return and her the full refund...

Not many responds but thanks to you who did ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2018 at 1:32 AM, Anderslf said:

Not many responds but thanks to you who did ?

yr whalecum