Need your support

deadwalker09

Hello guys,

Last year me and my friends started a student association for IT students that study at the University of applied sciences in Utrecht, Netherlands. We have been organizing a lot of informative events and the necessary drinks. 

The year is almost over now and that means that the students union in Utrecht is nominating people to receive awards (something like the Emmy awards). My work seems to be appreciated because they nominated me as the best board member of a study association at the university. The first 50% of the score is decided by a Facebook poll. I am competing with two other board members of associations that have a way bigger community so that's why I need your help.

I would love to get some support from the LTT community and able to win this one against all odds. If you would like to help me, please vote for Nigel on the Facebook poll listed below. 

If you have any questions, just ask. 

Thanks in advance

Nigel

1 hour ago, deadwalker09 said:

-snip-

It would be unethical for you to try to get people who are unaffiliated with your university, to inflate your votes. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

1 minute ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

It would be unethical for you to try to get people who are unaffiliated with your university, to inflate your votes. 

It would be, but the union explicitly said you can and suggest you do. 

1 minute ago, deadwalker09 said:

It would be, but the union explicitly said you can and suggest you do. 

Damn if I was a student, I would seriously be worried about corruption. That being said most of these student union things seem rather self-congratulatory.

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

8 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Damn if I was a student, I would seriously be worried about corruption. That being said most of these student union things seem rather self-congratulatory.

Couldn't agree with you any more than that! But yeah, that's why I'm asking for support. Have to do something to fight back. 

yeah, we do not allow rep farming through the forums as per our Community Standards:

No spam
‘LMGTFY’ links
Post count/reputation farming
'Ask Me Anything’ threads
Tagging things as 'repost' or 'reported'

<-LOCKED->