I've been using a Dual Shock 4 for gaming on my Gaming laptop for quite a while now, recently I just disconnected ( didn't remove the device from the Bluetooth settings) and it completely stopped working like for no any other reason than disconnecting the Dual Shock 4 ( I use DS4 to emulate the Controller anyhow the Controller is not getting detecting)
When I connect my Dual shock 4 to windows it gets paired but it doesn't connect to my windows 10 PC so DS4 is having a hard time recognizing the device I guess? 

So far I have tried a clean install of windows 
Uninstalled Bluetooth Drivers and re installed 
Tried basic Bluetooth Drivers and also Manufacture Bluetooth drivers (From their very own website itself btw its Intel bluetooth) 

( Fyi Controller works perfectly on any other device, I've tried to connect it to my Work Laptop and it works, and I have an Old Dell Latitude ( which was from my High school lol)  Everything works perfectly the controller also gets detected on to DS4 in those devices ) 

Do you have any solution? ( I am having a doubt that my Bluetooth mac Address might be stuck somewhere with the controller, thing is I tried to change it also but some softwares its not supported ) 

Bluetooth.PNG