Hello, I am starting to assemble the water cooling loop in my pc. The twist here is that it is Linus's Desk PC build (ill post a pic). I am just curious if the pump size matters relevant to the size of the loop? I will be using 12mm ID / 16mm OD hard tubing, 2x 360mm radiators, 2x 300mm reservoirs, a gpu lock, and cpu block. I have most of the parts ready to purchase, including this pump: http://www.frozencpu.com/products/16152/ex-blc-1120/Swiftech_Apogee_Drive_II_Pump_and_CPU_Waterblock_Combo_-_Sockets_2011_APD2-2011.html?tl=g30c85s1703 . Will this be adequate? Thank you in advance! Image result for ltt desk pc

I would definitely get something else. That pump is pretty meh and the CPU part of the block is very dated. Get something like a D5 pump and a separate CPU block and you'll be fine.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

6 minutes ago, Rev Games said:

Hello, I am starting to assemble the water cooling loop in my pc. The twist here is that it is Linus's Desk PC build (ill post a pic). I am just curious if the pump size matters relevant to the size of the loop? I will be using 12mm ID / 16mm OD hard tubing, 2x 360mm radiators, 2x 300mm reservoirs, a gpu lock, and cpu block. I have most of the parts ready to purchase, including this pump: http://www.frozencpu.com/products/16152/ex-blc-1120/Swiftech_Apogee_Drive_II_Pump_and_CPU_Waterblock_Combo_-_Sockets_2011_APD2-2011.html?tl=g30c85s1703 . Will this be adequate? Thank you in advance! Image result for ltt desk pc

Pump size past a certain point doesn't matter EXCEPT for when you are flushing the loop, the stronger the pump is the is the easier it is to push those bubbles out of the loop.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

Just now, Wh0_Am_1 said:

Pump size past a certain point doesn't matter EXCEPT for when you are flushing the loop, the stronger the pump is the is the easier it is to push those bubbles out of the loop.

I would not recommend that pump though.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

Does anyone have a good suggestion for a pump under $50? I have a somewhat small budget

If you're already planning on ponying up for a loop i highly recommend you do not cheap out on the pump. The pump is the equivalent to the PSU in your PC build. 

Save up some more money for a D5 or DDC, best recommendation. 

Pump is one of the few points of failure in a properly assembled Loop, so remember that when deciding to cheap out.

D5's etc aren't cheap I know.

If your on the cheap look into the low price EK res that comes with a pump I believe its under 80$ or so.