Intel H110 PCH Low Profile Thin mini-ITX Motherboard

So this is probably a bad idea I know, but I'm gutting my craptop because its old and slow and I want to rebuild it. Its pretty big and thick. I'm mounting my fan case for additional width making it 2" thick and 15" to 17" wide.

So I'm starting off hunting a low profile mother board. It needs to have HDMI out, USB 3.0, Ram support for at least 16 gigs, Support for an I7 Cpu, and support for an External Graphics card. Dedicated audio out and in would be a bonus. Support for my laptops soon to be touchscreen a must.

I don't know much about building PCs. I helped build one once when I was a kid and I watched a bunch of youtube on the subject (Mostly linus tech tips of course). After a quick google search I think I found one that works http://www.bcmcom.com/bcm_product_MX110HD.htm But I'm unsure if it supports external graphics or my laptop screen. 

Any and all advice would be appreciated thanks :) And assuming it works and turns out cool I'll be sure to make a post of the finished build thanking all who assisted :D

pcbuild.jpg