Computer Sleep Issue

Jasun

Good afternoon everyone! (at least of me & probably the majority of you living on the western hemisphere)

There has been an issue lately with my computer and putting it to sleep. The scenario is whenever I click on the sleep button down in the bottom left corner (start menu), my monitor goes to sleep and so do my keyboard lights. I also hear a type of spinning stop inside of my case (probably my secondary HDD) but my fans stay on and so do my power light. Usually, the light indicators will begin to blink when it's sleeping but it doesn't do this anymore. I have to wake my PC from sleep by holding down the power button until everything turns off, then turn it back on, but when it's back on, it leaves me exactly where I left off. Of course, this is really odd and I need a solution to this because I dislike leaving my computer on the whole day (and I don't feel like turning it off because I'm pretty lazy). 

Things to note: 

1. Yesterday, I performed a BIOS update and I'm guessing this is the main reason of this issue. I've read online that I should enable on option that allows for sleeping (something to do with S3? I don't know where that setting is due to my computer being a prebuilt Lenovo (ThinkCentre M91p--the one with an i5-2400). If you know where the S3 setting is in the BIOS, please inform me. 

2. Connected a Wireless printer to my PC during the last week but that shouldn't be an issue because I've had it connected before and the sleep function worked. (This was before I got my SSD)

3. Started happening recently and my Windows 10 install isn't very old, only have had it for a month or so. 

The rest of my specs are in my sig. 

All suggestions are welcome--I just need to fix this small annoyance...

"May your frame rates be high and your temperatures low"

I misread titles/posts way too often--correct me if I don't.