Black screen flash with disappearing of audio 1-2 second. Getting desperate...

I am trying to help one friend of mine...

He has I7-7700k,

MSI Z270 Gaming M6 (previous motherboard was ASUS Z270 MAXIMUS FORMULA with a few bent pins and not working two ram slots),

Kraken X42,

2x8gb ddr4 3000MHz G. Skill RGB ram

Supernova G2 850w power supply,

SSD 128gb,

1TB HDD,

massive ATX case

GTX 1080 inno3D triple fan
+1080p 60hz monitor with HDMI.

We tried switching motherboards, removing video card and using integrated intel hd graphics, reinstalling Nvidia drivers, changing motherboard, reinstalling windows, using computer without installing geforce experience. NOTHING OF THIS HELPED.

What happens: short blackscreen with no audio, after that everything goes back to normal. Does not matter if you're playing video games or not. Happens sometimes even while watching a movie. They happen once a day in a very inconsistent manner. 

The only possible causes in my opinion are - RAM, CPU or power supply? I don't think it can be monitor just because audio disappears as well. 

If you know ANYTHING about possible issue, please let us now.

8 minutes ago, Deivan8 said:

I don't think it can be monitor just because audio disappears as well. 

Most likely not the issue, but I ran a quick test. I turned off my HDMI switch for my second monitor and the audio did turn off for 1-2 seconds as you're describing. I usually have exactly the same issue you're having when one of my HDMI connections are loose and also when my HDMI switch is being changed. 

Tech enthusiast and CS Student

2 minutes ago, CmzPlusHardware said:

Most likely not the issue, but I ran a quick test. I turned off my HDMI switch for my second monitor and the audio did turn off for 1-2 seconds as you're describing. I usually have exactly the same issue you're having when one of my HDMI connections are loose and also when my HDMI switch is being changed. 

But the thing is, headphones are plugged into the motherboard, not into a monitor. He is not moving his desk, nor his monitor while this thing happens.

Just now, Deivan8 said:

But the thing is, headphones are plugged into the motherboard, not into a monitor.

Yeah, I have my headphones plugged into my keyboard as well. Try switching between the HDMI/Display port. 

Tech enthusiast and CS Student

3 minutes ago, CmzPlusHardware said:

Yeah, I have my headphones plugged into my keyboard as well. Try switching between the HDMI/Display port. 

He has an adapter and the same thing happened even while using adapter to Display port. Even putting HDMI into motherboard did not help.

Does anyone know a valid possible cause?

I will try doing memtest to check if RAM are okay + leave Prime 95 test for CPU over 10 hours to check if it's stable even on default settings. I will keep updating this post if we find the cause. Might help someone out there...