Meshify C airflow setup.

Heya,

I've just ordered a Meshify C (white) and I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to set up my fans:

3x Corsair AF120 - BLUE

2x Fractal X2 GP120 (Inc in case) 

CPU Cooler: 

BeQuiet! Pure Rock Slim 

Obviously I know I don't need to have them all used. But given that my previous case (is) was the ThermalTake Core V21 with a 200M fan plus two of the Corsair fan as intake, I'm looking to achieve similar airflow. 

I will be using all the drive bays so I don't think I can get 3x120mm in the front. If I can I'll use 2 corsair and one fractal for that. 

Anyone got some suggestions?

Oh the build highlights are a 1600 @ 3.9GHz and a GTX 970 blower. 

3 Corsairs front in, 1 Fractal rear out. Leave other Fractal out for now. You can add it to another exhaust or more intake if needed.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

2 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

3 Corsairs front in, 1 Fractal rear out. Leave other Fractal out for now. You can add it to another exhaust or more intake if needed.

I'm not sure if I can get 3 in the front, with the drive bay still in?  I'll try! 

1 hour ago, Bearded_Ed said:

I'm not sure if I can get 3 in the front, with the drive bay still in?  I'll try! 

The drive bay can be mounted farther back for mounting front rads but I think it can stay at the front if you're just mounting fans.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

6 hours ago, Bearded_Ed said:

Case specs allow it, I recommend based on them.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

3 intakes (2 front 1 bottom) and 2 exhausts. Keep it positive air pressure. 

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

I have a Meshify C and I have 2 fans on top, my rad + 2 fans in front, exhaust fan in the back. 

CPU I7 8700k Motherboard Asus Strix Z370E RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3000 GPU Gigabyte Windforce 1060 6gb OC Edition Case Fractal Design Meshify C Storage Samsung 960 EVO M.2 500GB NVMe PSU Corsair RM650x  Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H55 Quiet Edition 

1 hour ago, Sellin Hugs said:

I have a Meshify C and I have 2 fans on top, my rad + 2 fans in front, exhaust fan in the back. 

Cool, thank you!
I think what I'll try and do is get 3 intake at the front.  Have one exhaust at the back but I'll probably get an AIO for aesthetic reasons soon ish and I'll likely put it on the top as exhaust. 

17 hours ago, Bearded_Ed said:

Cool, thank you!
I think what I'll try and do is get 3 intake at the front.  Have one exhaust at the back but I'll probably get an AIO for aesthetic reasons soon ish and I'll likely put it on the top as exhaust. 

I recommend the AIO I have if its compatible with your current hardware.

CPU I7 8700k Motherboard Asus Strix Z370E RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3000 GPU Gigabyte Windforce 1060 6gb OC Edition Case Fractal Design Meshify C Storage Samsung 960 EVO M.2 500GB NVMe PSU Corsair RM650x  Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H55 Quiet Edition 

On 5/15/2018 at 3:01 AM, Sellin Hugs said:

I recommend the AIO I have if its compatible with your current hardware.

The H55 right? And that keeps your 8700K cool enough??

15 hours ago, Bearded_Ed said:

The H55 right? And that keeps your 8700K cool enough??

Yes and yes. But the most stressful thing I do to it is game. I would get something a bit bigger if you plan on doing any major overclocking