Vibrating Headset?!

So while browsing upon Amazon, I find this headset. I didn't really think much of it, but then I looked at the thumbnail. The main thing that the thumbnail was saying, was that the headset itself VIBRATES. I didn't know what to say. Then the story gets better. Apparently, the people that made this monstrosity have also teamed up with War Thunder, so you get some DLC if you buy this product. I guess humanity just wants everything to vibrate now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Headset link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BRXCN2M/ref=sspa_dk_detail_5?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B07BRXCN2M&pd_rd_wg=aIMNJ&pd_rd_r=KA1ZBJEA7D9BTM3FZTMH&pd_rd_w=bPmR4

Better Clickbait than LTT gg no re.... but in case you were wondering.... 

Spoiler

USB Vibrators are a thing, dont ask how I know, its not from personal experience, but modding skyrim can teach you a lot

"Every program needs 2 things: 1: A dark theme... and 2: A 'Fuck off!' button, no exceptions!" -Me

Normal headphones do vibrate too. (Bass drop) these headphone may have a motor tho.

My point being I do like the subtle effect of vibration when I am listening to bass heavy or instrumental songs. But I would never like it to be too much not with additional motors that feels like the vibration you get from a controller.

1 hour ago, JustMATT said:

Better Clickbait than LTT gg no re.... but in case you were wondering.... 

Hide contents

USB Vibrators are a thing, dont ask how I know, its not from personal experience, but modding skyrim can teach you a lot

I wasn't using clickbait, in the actual amazon link the first photo shows off that the "vibration effect" button on the headphones. 

3 minutes ago, ItsDaGiraffe said:

I wasn't using clickbait, in the actual amazon link the first photo shows off that the "vibration effect" button on the headphones. 

1. learn to quote, and 2. It's just a joke

"Every program needs 2 things: 1: A dark theme... and 2: A 'Fuck off!' button, no exceptions!" -Me

ahh yes, it's a thing, some skull candy headphones also have it and combines it with bass tones to make it seem more aggressive and give that festival/concert kind of feel. Nice for a short while, but it quickly becomes a gimmick.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

31 minutes ago, p13 said:

Sounds annoying

Hahahahahhaha "sounds" hahahahahha

Sorry X) 

Vibration headset?   for trying or a short time ok, but maybe not all the time. Plus if there is a motor there must be a weight in the headset. Or it's a Piezoelectric thing like in cell phones.