I need to find out what PC model this is to reuse as a case but it just doesn’t exist on the internet? Anyone know what this mystery PC is?

NMX

NOTE: THIS MAY NOT BE THE KIND OF HELP OTHER PEOPLE ARE ASKING BUT REGARDLESS, THIS PROBLEM IS FOR A NEW CASE THAT IS A FLASHBACK TO MY FIRST GAMING PC

I want the model of this Gigabyte PC so I can reuse the case for my future gaming PC as this PC was a huge chunk of my childhood. I have the PC in question but reusing that for a new PC will break my heart. The logical thing to do is to buy this PC model at a cheap price (working or not) just so I can get the case from it. Simple right?

I tried looking on the back and the sides for a model number but it didn’t have a mode number. Looking up the tag on the back of it gave no Google result at all. I searched “old gigabyte PC” or other variations of that but I still find nothing. I added the specs in the search and that went as well as you expect. It only game me results of the specs in question. I tried searching on gigabytes website but nothing in there either. Trying to search the PC on eBay and Amazon didn’t work either.

Does this PC even exist on the internet? Does the PC even have some sort of identification? I want to find out as re using an old case (with some modifications) would bring back memories where I used to play very old games on it such as Spore, Space Taxi 2, and old Nintendo 64 emulators I used to play. That PC alone was a good 30-55% of my childhood and by doing some modifications (like creating better airflow or cutting out the right side of the case and add a pane of glass to see the internals) it will bring me back to a time where I enjoyed it the most.

The image attached is what the PC looks like. (If you want the back, just look up the motherboard down below. Other than 2 USB expansion cards, the back side is practically the motherboard’s I/O.)

Here are the specs of anyone is wondering:

Intel Pentium 4 @2.20 GHz Dual Core 

Nvidia GeForce FX 5500

Gigabyte P4 Titan Motherboad (dual bios)

512 MB DDR1 (Dual Channel pretty sure)

70 GB HDD (Can’t tell if it’s mollasis slow as there RAM is a HUGE bottleneck)

2x PCI USB (not sure if 1.0 or 2.0) expansion cards

Windows XP Professional 32 bit (Pretty sure that’s obvious)

If anyone can find out what PC Model this is, I will feel really happy indeed. I don’t want to damage or move the components out of that PC since I want that to remain unchanged and my brother would most certainly get pissed off if I try to do so on that PC in particular as it was also his PC too.

B5A3C57C-C095-4D67-8628-60755ECEF4E3.jpeg