All New Peripherals! Advice?

TraskJ

I've finally saved up enough to get all new peripherals for my desktop! No more crappy Logitech wireless keyboard/mouse combo for me. What I really need is recommendations. I play Overwatch and occasionally League of Legends, and I do use my rig for productivity work as well, such as video editing, typing and editing documents, and content creation (Photoshop). Currently, I've looked at a few different setups. I'd like to keep the same visual style across all my equipment, so keep that in mind in your advice. My price expectations are around $50 for a mouse, $100 for a keyboard. So, I'm looking at one of three possible setups. 

Razer

Mouse: DeathAdder Elite

Keyboard: Cynosa Chroma OR BlackWidow Tournament

Corsair

Mouse: M65 Pro OR Glaive

Keyboard: K63

Logitech

Mouse: Something with a palm grip? I can't actually figure it out... Maybe a G403?

Keyboard: G610? I'm lost here too. 

Any advice is appreciated! I'm leaning toward Razer because I reaaaally like the way the DeathAdder fits in my hand, but if someone can suggest a similar mouse, I'll definitely check it out. 

Everything I know I learned from the internet. Also school. 

Current Desktop:

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 @3.65 ghz, Cryorig H7

MoBo: Asus Prime X470-Pro

GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super OC

RAM: 2x8 gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @2666mhz

PSU: 650W EVGA SuperNova

Storage: 120gb SK Hynix SSD, 240gb SanDisk SSD Plus, 1 TB 2015 WD Blue

Case: Corsair Carbide 100R

Peripherals: Logitech G Pro keyboard, Razer DeathAdder Elite, Logitech G305, Logitech G600, 24" AOC FreeSync 1080p monitor x2

On 5/9/2018 at 3:05 PM, TraskJ said:

I've finally saved up enough to get all new peripherals for my desktop! No more crappy Logitech wireless keyboard/mouse combo for me. What I really need is recommendations. I play Overwatch and occasionally League of Legends, and I do use my rig for productivity work as well, such as video editing, typing and editing documents, and content creation (Photoshop). Currently, I've looked at a few different setups. I'd like to keep the same visual style across all my equipment, so keep that in mind in your advice. My price expectations are around $50 for a mouse, $100 for a keyboard. So, I'm looking at one of three possible setups. 

Razer

Mouse: DeathAdder Elite

Keyboard: Cynosa Chroma OR BlackWidow Tournament

Corsair

Mouse: M65 Pro OR Glaive

Keyboard: K63

Logitech

Mouse: Something with a palm grip? I can't actually figure it out... Maybe a G403?

Keyboard: G610? I'm lost here too. 

Any advice is appreciated! I'm leaning toward Razer because I reaaaally like the way the DeathAdder fits in my hand, but if someone can suggest a similar mouse, I'll definitely check it out. 

For palm grip, you can't go wrong with the DeathAdder. I'd definitely say go for them, you won't regret it if you already know you like it.

Now, as for the Keyboard, I would recommend the Blackwidow, but get Chroma Version if you want that RGB and stuff. However if you really can't spend that much but want the visual consistency of RGB, then the Cyanosa Chroma will get ya there. 

Basically, it's Looks (Cyanosa Chroma), Feels (BlackWidow Tourney) or Cash for both (Blackwidow Tourney Chroma).

Who needs fancy graphics and high resolutions when you can get a 60 FPS frame rate on iGPUs?