Microwave PC idea

Okok, so my friend and I were discussing one class period, what if there there microwave PC hybrids?! Or toaster PC hybrids?? Yes absurd, but still, a good idea for gamers who don't want to get off their comfy chairs, my friend had the idea of using the microwave panel as a monitor, I thought about using a special heat sink to toast the toast by running your PC harder to toast it faster! 

This would be both amazing and stupid

I am unsure of whether this is a troll or not but its an awful idea, no offence to either of you:

You would be required to disassemble a microwave if you want to try use one as a chassis, which in short is a massive no go.  

Also, for a microwave screen to be used as a monitor it would have to be one big screen, plus different connectors voltages etc and it probably only shows digits.

Thermals. 

Machine work, how to mount a motherboard inside.

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again

I mean, you could just get a microwave or toaster and plug it in and put it next to your computer..but nah, that's a dumb idea.

I don't find the idea of sticking a 1500W radio transmitter anywhere near my components to be remotely comforting. Especially considering microwaving drives is seen as a way of destroying hardware in case the FBI shows up (not sure how real that is, but I wouldn't be surprised)

Also using the heat sink as a toaster isn't going to work. Toasters operate at 150C or higher, and heat sinks barely reach 50C. In fact, if the heat sinks reach anywhere near 90C, I'd be worried about the component it's cooling off frying itself

Now if you don't mind not having a CPU anymore, people have cooked things on CPUs before: