Windows Microsoft Software Protection Service running using cpu all the time fix?

I have a pretty powerful, pc 6800k oc 3.7 on all cores cant be bothered to oc manually as i cant get it to fckin work some reason but still, logged into nvidia to just get my gpu drivers updated haven't been updated in like 2 months finally resolved the issue but the weird thing is i'm trying to disable msps did regedit did local group policy and now using bitdefender but still comes showing up in games and using 10% dont think this has anything with the lag but i didnt have it happpen til i messed with msps (windows defender). Should i revert the changes and just let it run all the time? 

22 minutes ago, Wonderguy464712 said:

I have a pretty powerful, pc 6800k oc 3.7 on all cores cant be bothered to oc manually as i cant get it to fckin work some reason but still, logged into nvidia to just get my gpu drivers updated haven't been updated in like 2 months finally resolved the issue but the weird thing is i'm trying to disable msps did regedit did local group policy and now using bitdefender but still comes showing up in games and using 10% dont think this has anything with the lag but i didnt have it happpen til i messed with msps (windows defender). Should i revert the changes and just let it run all the time? 

WD is very easy to disable right in the program itself. No need to monkey with the registry for that.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Microsoft Software Protection Service is related to anti-piracy tech, it has nothing to do with Windows Defender.

At least, i assume that's what you mean by "msps".

oh fuck welp that is running always might have to do with unlegit windows but is it any way of making it f off? 

think i fixed it downloading processhacker to suspend it seem to work...