Monitor HW errors

Hi guys! I was just curious to know if there is a way to see how many HW errors I get when using guiminer scrypt. Plus my R9 280x @ 1100/1600 can't go over 660 KHash/sec. I don't know, I should maybe use cgminer instead...

Hi guys! I was just curious to know if there is a way to see how many HW errors I get when using guiminer scrypt. Plus my R9 280x @ 1100/1600 can't go over 660 KHash/sec. I don't know, I should maybe use cgminer instead...

try running 1080/1500, that is the sweet spot for mine, gets around 680-720.

As for hw errors I'm not sure if you can monitor them through gui miner since I haven't used it in a couple months

Main rig: Coursair Air 540, Amd 8120(stock clock, had it up to 4.6), Gigabyte 990 fx ud3,  MSI DCU2 r9 280x, seasonic 1000w platinum, Samsung 830 64 GB ssd, Seagate 1tb, 4 GB (2x2) G.Skill, 

Secondary: Define r4, Amd A10 5800k(4.6), 1x Sapphire 7950, MSI FM2-A85xa, 8 GB coursair vengeance ram, Seasonic 1250w Gold, 500GB 840 Evo, 223GB 2.5 Hdd, 80 Gb Seasonic, Samsung CD/dvd

try running 1080/1500, that is the sweet spot for mine, gets around 680-720.

As for hw errors I'm not sure if you can monitor them through gui miner since I haven't used it in a couple months

It seems that turning the intensity down from 20 to 19 was the best thing I could do here. Looks like I was getting some hw errors, which can explain why my pool was showing me much lower hashrates than guiminer. Now both hashrates match (at about 1300KH/s). Thanks for your help though. By the way I saw in your signature that you have a dcu2. How well does it stay cool? My Sapphire Tri-x is a bit too hot, averaging at 83C with 80% fan. I am wondering if I should replace it by a dcu2 or twin frozr....

It seems that turning the intensity down from 20 to 19 was the best thing I could do here. Looks like I was getting some hw errors, which can explain why my pool was showing me much lower hashrates than guiminer. Now both hashrates match (at about 1300KH/s). Thanks for your help though. By the way I saw in your signature that you have a dcu2. How well does it stay cool? My Sapphire Tri-x is a bit too hot, averaging at 83C with 80% fan. I am wondering if I should replace it by a dcu2 or twin frozr....

I also just remembered that I am running at int 13 I think. As for the dcuII I really like it, the large heat pipe really does carry alot of heat, enough that if I touch it and keep holding it I think I might burn myself. I have a custom fan profile in msi afterburner and with the room being around 73f - 72 it runs about 74*C at 74% fan. Although those temps are with the side panel off of the case and the intake fan in front of it reversed so its exhaust. I took the side panel off since it heats up the rest of my components(mainly hdd is what I care about,). 

I was originally going to get a twin frozr but they were out of stock and this cam in stock, couldn't be happier, except maybe if the shroud didn't vibrate at specific fan %'s (63% & 82ish%, other than that it's pretty quiet).

Main rig: Coursair Air 540, Amd 8120(stock clock, had it up to 4.6), Gigabyte 990 fx ud3,  MSI DCU2 r9 280x, seasonic 1000w platinum, Samsung 830 64 GB ssd, Seagate 1tb, 4 GB (2x2) G.Skill, 

Secondary: Define r4, Amd A10 5800k(4.6), 1x Sapphire 7950, MSI FM2-A85xa, 8 GB coursair vengeance ram, Seasonic 1250w Gold, 500GB 840 Evo, 223GB 2.5 Hdd, 80 Gb Seasonic, Samsung CD/dvd