PC restart randomly

i baught this pc about 3 years back,it has i7 4790k, gigabyte motherboard GA-Z97M-D3H, Kingston HyperX KHX1866C10D3/8G, gtx 750ti and crossair 450w psu also cooler master cpu cooler that i just baught in order to fix problem

this pc was running fine earlier but since last 6 months i am facing random restarts whenever in stress and while playing fifa specifically .

i thaught it was a heating issue so i baught that cpu cooler and ran a stress test it shows max temp to reach 59 degree @ 4.4 ghz (stock speed) but at this speed after 10 or so minutes of stress test again i am facing random restarts and that too without any BSOD 

i tried under-clocking it to 3.3 ghz and now the max temp under stress reaches 45 and the pc does not restarts in stress test but while playing fifa i am still facing the issue

tries re installing windows,reinstalling fifa, cleaning up dust, re assembling the pc

but still i m facing these restarts

may b this is due to the power supply but i am afraid if i buy new and still face the issue

whenever i overclock my processor ie around 4.6-4.7 and ran a stress test it just restarts immediately but at 3.3 its fine unless i game on it

plz provide a sollution

Sounds like your PSU is about to die.

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

• 3 weeks later...

psu is fine i replaced it with other one and the pc still shutdowns 

one thing i observed is that

the pc is not able to start of oc . It just goes into boot loop and shows me to go back to default setting but then also it shutdowns.

the pc just works fine when under clocked to 3ghz

have i screwed up my CPU? or motherboard?

may b. i was just a noob when i overclocked it .