Automated WordPress Installations

I make many WordPress sites for friends and "clients" using Google Cloud. Is there any way i can automate the WordPress Install as well as VirtualHosts. Also, auto subdoman setup would be cool too. e.g. 1.mysite.com, 2.mysite.com, etc. 

Here is what I use -

Ubuntu 16.04 Server

Apache2

MySQL

Also, free and/or very cheap is a must. (so no cpanel)

Thanks

Specs:

Gaming PC: i5 3570, 16GB 1600MHz, GTX 780 3GB, Transcend 128GB, WD 500GB, Seagate 500GB, Thermaltake 600W Smart, S340 w/ RGB, Windows 10 Pro

Server: Xeon E5 2650, 12GB 1600MHz ECC, 8400GS, WD 2TB + 1TB + 1TB, EVGA 500B 500W, Windows 10 Pro

Laptop: Macbook Pro Retina 2013, i7 4558U, 8GB 1600MHz, Intel Iris Pro 1.5GB, Apple 256GB NVME, Mojave

Internet: $70/month For 500/100, Actually get 525/102

I'm not too sure, but wordpress and virtual hosts could probably be scripted if it's possible to install by command line. 

For subdomain setup, you'll probably have to consult the Google APIs, but I doubt there will be anything for it.

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!