CPU cooler and PSU on back order.

Newbix_Cube

I received all my parts except for my PSU abd H100i.

Can I put everything else together now and  add the other things when they get here?

Project Drogon

• Intel 4670k, MSI GTX 780, MSI Z87-G43 Gaming, G.SKiLL Ripjaws 8GB, Kingston V300 120GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, EVGA SuperNova 750W 80+ Gold Modular, Corsair Air Series 540 Cube, Corsair H100i CPU Cooler

sure, why not?

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

Yup, you sure can because the psu is the last part and so is the h100i in installation. 

Spoiler

Yup, you sure can because the psu is the last part and so is the h100i in installation. 

sure, why not?

doesn't the psu have to be on to ground it?

I'm working with my feet on carpet and everything else on a table.

Project Drogon

• Intel 4670k, MSI GTX 780, MSI Z87-G43 Gaming, G.SKiLL Ripjaws 8GB, Kingston V300 120GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, EVGA SuperNova 750W 80+ Gold Modular, Corsair Air Series 540 Cube, Corsair H100i CPU Cooler

doesn't the psu have to be on to ground it?

I'm working with my feet on carpet and everything else on a table.

Hmm, so I'm confused are all your parts and case on the table? Are you using a anti-static wrist band? I personally have never built a computer this way so you might what to look some more into this.

Spoiler

Hmm, so I'm confused are all your parts and case on the table? Are you using a anti-static wrist band? I personally have never built a computer this way so you might what to look some more into this.

I don't have a static wrist band.

I put some cardboard flat on the floor ontop of the carpet to stand on and everything like parts and case are on my wooden desk

Project Drogon

I don't have a static wrist band.

I put some cardboard flat on the floor ontop of the carpet to stand on and everything like parts and case are on my wooden desk

Okay, your setup seems fine. I think its on you to decided weather you want to build it now or wait for the rest of the parts to come. I don't think it will matter.

Also you build is pretty smexy. :D

Spoiler

Okay, your setup seems fine. I think its on you to decided weather you want to build it now or wait for the rest of the parts to come. I don't think it will matter.

Also you build is pretty smexy. :D

I need one more person to confirm this, someone just told me I can't >_<

and thnanks!

Project Drogon