Need Help with Weird screen problem

Hello! I just built a pc recently, i've been tweaking with the OS and Display Setting... And now i got weird screen problem, i didn't know what i did wrong can you help me please, i just bought it for a week now. Thanks. And i installed the latest update from Windows about 2 days ago. And suddenly this happened when i tried to run Fortnite.

I'm Running :

- ASRock B350 PRO4 Motherboard

- AMD Ryzen 3 2200G 

- 2 x 4 Gb Gloway RAM

- 1 Tb Seagate Barracuda 

- 120 Gb Galax SSD

- Windows 10 Pro

IMG_20180502_195501.jpg

That is for sure a really wicked screensaver.  But since we don't know how you got that in the beginning, I would just try setting everything back to default to see if the problem went away.

6 minutes ago, Felix Lie said:

Hello! I just built a pc recently, i've been tweaking with the OS and Display Setting... And now i got weird screen problem, i didn't know what i did wrong can you help me please, i just bought it for a week now. Thanks. And i installed the latest update from Windows about 2 days ago. And suddenly this happened when i tried to run Fortnite.

I'm Running :

- AMD Ryzen 3 2200G 

- 2 x 4 Gb Gloway RAM

- 1 Tb Seagate Barracuda 

- 120 Gb Galax SSD

- Windows 10 Pro

IMG_20180502_195501.jpg

Try uninstalling the graphics driver with http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html you could also role back the update.

46 minutes ago, MineParker101 said:

Try uninstalling the graphics driver with http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html you could also role back the update.

I agree, DDU the graphics driver and then run fortnite, if that doesn't fix the situatution, then reinstall fortnite, if you are having the same problem after that then rollback the windows update and report the issue to m$ or your GPU manufacturer so they can fix it on their end

11 hours ago, Felix Lie said:

I'm Running :

- AMD Ryzen 3 2200G 

- 2 x 4 Gb Gloway RAM

- 1 Tb Seagate Barracuda 

- 120 Gb Galax SSD

- Windows 10 Pro

IMG_20180502_195501.jpg

You didn't mention what graphics card you're using.

That looks pretty bad to me though and not normal at all.

I would contact the manufacturer ASAP and ask for a replacement.

RMA that card.