New Video Idea

OK so there are this "reduce ping on games" apps that cost a monthly payment like WTFast or Kill Ping. I was wondering if you guys could or where going to make a video explaining and showing us if it's true that you get what they appear to advertise on their Web page. Thanks and have a good day :)

I don't think they actually work.

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 🙂

how would they possibly work? are they going to magically increase your internet speed? ping is how many ms it takes for your computer to communicate with whomever's server. so if your internet is slow, or you have a lot of lag from wifi, or whatever, you are going to have a high ping (it also depends on how far away the server is) and no software is going to change that. more likely, such a  program would likely give your computer a virus and make you pay for it in both ways, or it is a flat out scam to steal your card information.

Bethesda PC:   R7 3700X  -  Asrock B550 Extreme 4  -  Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB@3.6GHz -  Zotac AMP Extreme 1080TI -  Samsung 860 Evo 256GB  -  WD Blue 2TB SSD -  500DX  -  Stock cooling lul  -  Rm650x

CrumpleBox V3:  Xeon X5680  -  Asus X58 Sabertooth  -  DDr3 16GB@1.33Ghz  -  Gigabyte 1660s -  TT smart RGB 700W  -  

Cooler Master Storm Trooper  -  120GB Samsung 850 Pro   -  LTT Edition Chromax NH-D15 ?

CrumpleBox 3 ROTF: I5-6400  -  MSI B150m Mortar  -  16GB 2133Mhz Vengeance Pro RGB  -  Strix 1070Ti - GTX 1070 FE  -  Adata 128GB SSD  -  Fractal Design Define C  -  Gammaxx 400V2  -  Cooler Master silent pro gold 1000W

CrumpleBox 2: i7-7820x - MSI X299 Raider - 32GB Thermaltake Toughram 3.6Ghz - 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury - 128GB PCie Adata SSD - O11 Dynamic - EVGA CLC 360 - Corsair RM1000X

Perhiperals:  Gateway 900p60 monitor  -  Dell 1024x768@75  -  Logi. G403 Carbon  -  Logi. G502  -  SteSer. Arctis 5  -  SteSer. Rival 110 - Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2

Those software do very little. They are like downloadmoreram.com, they only make game priority for network usage. If you actually want lower ping, get faster internet or move closer to server.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

These programs that say they reduce ping actually do sometimes work. Just like how sometimes connecting to a VPN and playing your game will sometimes if you're lucky get you better ping. It does this by having a more stable or closer/direct connection to the game server. So these ping reducers do have some truth behind them. I would test a free trial first to see if it is really going to make that much of a difference fist. Different people get different results. Just depends on your ISP and location compared to the game server 

2 hours ago, Allupyourfinger said:

These programs that say they reduce ping actually do sometimes work. Just like how sometimes connecting to a VPN and playing your game will sometimes if you're lucky get you better ping. It does this by having a more stable or closer/direct connection to the game server. So these ping reducers do have some truth behind them. I would test a free trial first to see if it is really going to make that much of a difference fist. Different people get different results. Just depends on your ISP and location compared to the game server 

VPN works because it literally routes connection through virtual service. Which goes around ISP throttling certain ports and data packages. Ping reducers don't have that functionality. They migh do something with ports, but doing it manually with router could do same.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv