WIll I need to buy windows again for a new motherboard?

Bradley

I have got my PC from a shop a few years ago and upgraded everything other than the HD, Motherboard, RAM and CPU I did have to swap my motherboard once for the same one as it broke but this time Im getting a new chipset and and completely different motherboard, I am also getting a CPU and new RAM. My windows is a OEM copy but when I replaced my old motherboard all I had to do was call up a verify it... Will I need a new copy of windows? or can I call up again?

GeT_ReKt

No, you are entitled to use it on one system so if it doesn't accept the key you may need to go through an automated authentication process which I have done many times for a single key.

I have got my PC from a shop a few years ago and upgraded everything other than the HD, Motherboard, RAM and CPU I did have to swap my motherboard once for the same one as it broke but this time Im getting a new chipset and and completely different motherboard, I am also getting a CPU and new RAM. My windows is a OEM copy but when I replaced my old motherboard all I had to do was call up a verify it... Will I need a new copy of windows? or can I call up again?

No you should be able to just due a call up and  verify it, basicly it "De-Licences the othercomputer" normally its still activated and has no affect but let you activate the new Pc

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Chassis/Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe RAM:  Team Vulcan 2x4Gb(2133Mhz)  Video Card: Asus 7970 Direct CU II Custom Rom (150% Power, 1100 core 6Ghz Memory)  Power Supply: Fractal Integra R2 750 Watt  Keyboard: Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid (MX Blue Switches)  MouseCorsair M90 Storage: SX900 128Gb, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM, WD Green 1TB 7200RPM   MY OLD BUILDLOG

The Fastest 8350 @5.33Ghz with a score of 9.16pts in Cinebench 11.5