Bitfenix phenom mITX Build ft. GTX 780ti, i5 4670k, maximus VI Impact, 120GB ssd PICTURE HEAVY

Bad luck with the chip :), but that's one awesome small build.
What wallpaper is that, looks sharp?

i5 4440 || Prolimatech Lynx w/ Noiseblocker BlacksilentPRO PL-PS || GA-Z87MX-D3H || 16GB HyperX Red & Savage || Asus GTX 970 Turbo OC @ 1403/7600 || 840 & WD 1TB Blue || Samson SR850 & Samson SR950 & ATH-M50 Red & Cloud II + Fiio e7 + Xonar U7 || Razer Tournament Edition 2014 & Kana v2 || Seasonic G 450 >> Nanoxia DS4

Thanks for the wall.

i5 4440 || Prolimatech Lynx w/ Noiseblocker BlacksilentPRO PL-PS || GA-Z87MX-D3H || 16GB HyperX Red & Savage || Asus GTX 970 Turbo OC @ 1403/7600 || 840 & WD 1TB Blue || Samson SR850 & Samson SR950 & ATH-M50 Red & Cloud II + Fiio e7 + Xonar U7 || Razer Tournament Edition 2014 & Kana v2 || Seasonic G 450 >> Nanoxia DS4

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, awesome build. I was just wondering what temps do you get on the gpu at load. 

Because of gpu boost 2.0 it clocks as high as it can before it hits a set temperature so you can choose how hot you want it to get, at stock it is set to 83C you can manually change the clock speed but once it hits the set temp it slows itself down :)

But does the extra heat caused by the case affect gpu performance allot 

the case actually has really good airflow i have a 140mm in the front, four 120mm on the top and a 140 on the back with all decent quality fans, at stock speeds the cpu and gpu get upto about 40C at load this means i can have a stable overclock at 1.25ghz gpu and 4.6ghz both at 80C

Thank you for the reply, I was getting worried because, I read somewhere that my gpu will not get enough airflow in the phenom. I actually bought almost all of the same parts, I am going to go pick it up today from NCIX.

• 3 weeks later...

This beautiful piece of machinery deserves the Grumpy Cat Award for the amount of awesomeness that this here case holds

http://i.imgur.com/nHg63vs.jpg

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)