Random frame drops for no reason.

The_Stiggy_One

You're playing minecraft with mods right? If so you should try to increase how much ram minecraft can use. Usually when Forge is loading the game's default is 1GB of ram, try to increase  it 3-4 maybe, https://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/how-to-allocate-more-ram-to-minecraft-2017-version-1-12/. I have no idea about fortnite. But This works for me when I allocated more ram to minecraft I stopped lagging to start get 100 frames plus 

30 minutes ago, App4that said:

Hop in and put your hand out in front of you, then while keeping the position of your hand at the same point in your line of sight, turn at the hips quickly side to side. You'll see your hand leave ghosting lines, or worse multiply. Good way to test the performance in any VR game. This is completely removed using a CPU with a higher single core speed. 

Fortnite should be fine, why I suspect instability due to the last Windows update, updating the bios "can" help with it. Though I still wasn't able to raise my system memory to the same speed I had before. 

I Survived

28 minutes ago, Fn089 said:

You're playing minecraft with mods right? If so you should try to increase how much ram minecraft can use. Usually when Forge is loading the game's default is 1GB of ram, try to increase  it 3-4 maybe, https://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/how-to-allocate-more-ram-to-minecraft-2017-version-1-12/. I have no idea about fortnite. But This works for me when I allocated more ram to minecraft I stopped lagging to start get 100 frames plus 

im using 8gb