iMessage on Windows 10

lavablade02

I have an iPhone because Apple trapped me in with their ecosystem BS, and I want to be able to use iMessage on my pc. Is there a way to do this?

Will this work?

Edit: that method requires a mac

i5-8600k, MSI Z370-A Pro, 2x 8GB DDR4-3k, MSI Gaming X 1060, NZXT S340, 2TB HDD, 750w Corsair PSU, AOC 2775 OC'd to 80Hz and CFG73 at 144hz

Comic sans is the worst font

Check out my monitor overclocking guide

There isn’t. If you want iMessage on your computer, you’re only choice is to get a Mac. The jailbreaking option in the link you posted is probably not feasible at the moment as Apple is quick in patching vulnerabilities exploited by the jailbreaking community 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Just now, captain_to_fire said:

There isn’t. If you want iMessage on your computer, you’re only choice is to get a Mac. The jailbreaking option in the link you posted is probably not feasible at the moment as Apple is quick in patching vulnerabilities exploited by the jailbreaking community 

Honestly, this is one of the reasons I hate Apple. I wish I could leave, but I have an Apple watch I got as a gift and lots of money in purchases from mostly when I was younger.

i5-8600k, MSI Z370-A Pro, 2x 8GB DDR4-3k, MSI Gaming X 1060, NZXT S340, 2TB HDD, 750w Corsair PSU, AOC 2775 OC'd to 80Hz and CFG73 at 144hz

Comic sans is the worst font

Check out my monitor overclocking guide