Blue screen of Death :(

I have been trying to figure out a solution for the flicking screen and the Blue screen of death from the day of purchase (04/04/2018) yet i couldn't find a proper solution. Hence i'm rising an E-Ticket.

1. First I didn't know I need a previous gen processor so that I can update my BIOS to F22 (Gigabyte AB-350 Gaming 3). Then I happened to take to the gigabyte service team and got it fixed.

Once I'm back home I've installed windows and visited the Gigabyte web page and downloaded the latest drivers available. and soon after I've the instillation of Radeon graphic driver/Display drivers (Express install method) the screen started to flicker then stuck on solid colors (green,blue & Gray) later it keeps boot looping and then the start up screen of windows says "Analyzing issue" the only solution at that movement is I restore my windows (clean install again) which is no use.
1. (Image attached below)

3. Then I was asked to visit this web page (https://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-for-Ryzen-Desktop-Processors-with-Radeon-Vega-Graphics-Release-Notes.aspx) where i had to manually select my processor and then download the drivers, which still didn't work.

4. Later on by the help of Online/Customer Forums and You tubers I was told to first install the chipset drivers and then to install the graphic drivers (Custom install method) and was told to do some tweaking in the BIOS to the chipset performance.
2. (Image attached below).

5. After doing that it was fine for awhile (2-3 Hours) then my screen freezes and ends up at a :( BLUE SCREEN WITH A STOP CODE:VIDEO TDR FAILURE. I have tried checking with different connectors and cables (HDMI/VGA) even a different Monitor.
3.(Image attached below).

MY build list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/yJZ7TB

IMG_20180413_192129552.jpg

IMG_20180418_154933623.jpg

IMG_20180417_130550384.jpg

Can you attach the BSOD mini dump? If so I can take a stab at breaking it down for you. 

Vindicator Main Rig: CPU: i7-5930K MOBO: ASRock Extreme 6 RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1080 Storage: 256gb WD Black NVME (Boot), 1TB Mushkin Reactor SSD (Current Games), 4TB WD Black (Other Games), and 2TB WD Black HDD (everything else) CASE: Cooler Master CM Storm Trooper PSU: Corsair 750W Semi-modular 80+ Bronze.

Unkown Regions Home Server: CPU: AMD A10-5800K MOBO: ASRock FM2A88M Pro+. RAM: 22GB of Various DDR3. (2GB Dedicated to iGPU)  Storage: 180GB SSD (Boot and Program Storage), 10TB (3x WD Red 2TB and 1 Seagate Ironwolf 4TB ) in a Windows Storage System  CASE: Fractal Design Node 804 PSU: Cooler Master 400W White label.

Abomination (Work from Home/Tinker Machine) Station: CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1270v2 MOBO: Intel DQ77MK mATX. RAM: 4x8GB Crucial (1600) DDR3, GPU: Nvidia Quadro 600, Storage: 128GB mSATA (In a 2.5" adapter")x2 in Raid 0, and 250GB Velicoraptor, PSU:450 Bronze EVGA, Case: Re-purposed ACER VERTIRON Case

10 hours ago, Biggerboot said:

Do you have another video card to try or a different computer to try it in?

I don't have any other video card.. The only reason i have brought Ryzen 5 2400g is for its integrated graphics. so that i could buy a dedicated graphics card down the road when the prices are low..   

any other computer? NO. :(

9 hours ago, Admiral Breaker said:

Can you attach the BSOD mini dump? If so I can take a stab at breaking it down for you. 

can you walk me through... on how this works? like is it a software that could solve the Blue screen of death (BSOD)? can you be more specific?

8 hours ago, Chuck03 said:

I don't have any other video card.. The only reason i have brought Ryzen 5 2400g is for its integrated graphics. so that i could buy a dedicated graphics card down the road when the prices are low..   

any other computer? NO. :(

Personally I'd take a visit to Gigabyte's forum and see if anyone else either has your same APU/Mobo combo or something close with the same issue.  If no luck, I'd return the motherboard.  It's not completely unlikely a motherboard will have bugs on processors it wasn't initially designed for.

8 hours ago, Chuck03 said:

can you walk me through... on how this works? like is it a software that could solve the Blue screen of death (BSOD)? can you be more specific?

BSOD dumps are log files that can be analyzed.  You can download an app like BlueScreenView or do it yourself in event viewer.

I'd send it Gigabyte's way too, but I don't think you'll get an immediate fix.  

I have had this issue before on my old computer where it keeps bsod boot looping. For me it was a ram issue, try booting with only 1 ram stick. 

13 hours ago, Sergifq said:

I have had this issue before on my old computer where it keeps bsod boot looping. For me it was a ram issue, try booting with only 1 ram stick. 

I Only have a single stick. and i have tried checking it with other slots too.. Didn't work  (corsair lpx 8gb)