Help right click on taskbar does not work

When there is an app open like Chrome,you can alwayes right click the window in  the taskbar and pin it or close the window. Well I can not do it when i click a window in the taskbar nothing pops up.Pls help as soon as possible!!!!

Doesn't work for any program, or just one specific one? Is auto hide the task bar on? Does right click work everywhere else? Try pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc restarting windows explorer in task manager, that often works.

REMEMBER:

IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND, YOU GOTTA QUOTE ME 

OR

PUT @Fixinit1 IN YOUR RESPONSE!!!!!

Gosh, I hate it when people forget. Anyway, check out my PC below, and there's a PCPartPicker link on my profile, If you wanna see what I'm planning.

Spoiler

SYSTEM SPECS: Finally ditched the Pentium N3540, now I've got the following:

CPU - Ryzen 5 2400G

GPU - 1060 6GB Gigabyte G1 Gaming

RAM - 16GB DDR4 3000mhz Team T-Force Delta RGB

MOTHERBOARD - MSI B350 Tomahawk

PSU - EVGA 450BT

CASE - PHANTEKS  P350X

If the problem is ONLY occurring on the taskbar, then @Fixinit1 likely has the most viable solution. If the problem is occurring everywhere, then I would first start by uninstalling your Mouse/Drivers and rebooting to let windows reinstall it. If it's an older mouse and the problem continues I would suggest trying a different mouse just to be sure that your RT click didn't just go out on your mouse.

Also, have you tried connecting the mouse to a different USB to see if that changes anything?

1 hour ago, Fixinit1 said:

Doesn't work for any program, or just one specific one? Is auto hide the task bar on? Does right click work everywhere else? Try pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc restarting windows explorer in task manager, that often works.

It does now for any programm unfortunately.Also I cant find the Windows Explorer in Task manager.

8 minutes ago, Spyder1384 said:

If the problem is ONLY occurring on the taskbar, then @Fixinit1 likely has the most viable solution. If the problem is occurring everywhere, then I would first start by uninstalling your Mouse/Drivers and rebooting to let windows reinstall it. If it's an older mouse and the problem continues I would suggest trying a different mouse just to be sure that your RT click didn't just go out on your mouse.

Also, have you tried connecting the mouse to a different USB to see if that changes anything?

The mouse works fine in games and general use.This only happens with the taskbar and that menu.(ALL OTHER MENUS WORK FINE FOR THE TASKBAR)

1 hour ago, Fixinit1 said:

Also no,Auto hiding the taskbar is not on.It used to work why this happend now i did not change anything.

2 minutes ago, ManosMax13 said:

The mouse works fine in games and general use.This only happens with the taskbar and that menu.(ALL OTHER MENUS WORK FINE FOR THE TASKBAR)

Personally, I would try running DiskMax and see if that doesn't help to clear anything up great software for general maintenance in WIndows. It's free and the dev works for Microsoft so... While it may or may not correct your problem, I'd say it's worth a shot. Also, have you tried booting into safe mode to see if it works there at all?

https://www.koshyjohn.com/software/diskmax/

3 minutes ago, Spyder1384 said:

Personally, I would try running DiskMax and see if that doesn't help to clear anything up great software for general maintenance in WIndows. It's free and the dev works for Microsoft so... While it may or may not correct your problem, I'd say it's worth a shot. Also, have you tried booting into safe mode to see if it works there at all?

https://www.koshyjohn.com/software/diskmax/

I have not tried butting to same mod because it is not a big deal i open the task manager and close the app,afterall.Maybe my Windows have a problem because lately i cant use the calculator and other windows apps.I will try the app though,thanks for that.

3 hours ago, ManosMax13 said:

I have not tried butting to same mod because it is not a big deal i open the task manager and close the app,afterall.Maybe my Windows have a problem because lately i cant use the calculator and other windows apps.I will try the app though,thanks for that.

No problem. Hopefully it'll fix some things for you. Just don't be surprised when it takes a long time on "Windows SxS Optimization". It always takes a while on the first scan.

13 hours ago, Spyder1384 said:

No problem. Hopefully it'll fix some things for you. Just don't be surprised when it takes a long time on "Windows SxS Optimization". It always takes a while on the first scan.

Wtf it made my computer slower I unistalled it.It took 5 min to boot and usually it takes 1

Is the issue occurring on a different user profile as well or only on yours? Try creating a test user account and trying it there.

47 minutes ago, Astarore said:

Is the issue occurring on a different user profile as well or only on yours? Try creating a test user account and trying it there.

ok thanks i will try

Yes it occurs to all users.

2 hours ago, ManosMax13 said:

Wtf it made my computer slower I unistalled it.It took 5 min to boot and usually it takes 1

It does a LOT of cleanup that otherwise remains filled with old caches and temp files as well as certain optimizations. The first time you run it clears a lot of things that windows has to re-cache. While it may take a little longer to boot the first time or 2, it's the running system that matters outright anyways. If it didn't correct the problems that you were having and/or things got worse, this indicates to me at least that there is a clear problem with windows itself and should be reinstalled. As a rule I reinstall windows COMPLETELY at least once a year just to keep it cleared from all the garbage that windows likes to collect. I suggested DiskMax as it helps to keep the system running smoothly for as long as possible. On my Windows drive I run DiskMax once a week for maintenance. I'm not saying you have to use it but all software I recommend is software that I myself have used and put to the test to validate what it does as well as it's efficiency. This particular program I've used from WindowsXP to current with good result.

It seems that your problem is somewhere in windows itself with ActiveX functionality or similar implement within the windows interface. A clean reinstall, to me, seems like your best option.