Building Red and Black gaming pc

Gremblo

Hey guys new here just wanted to post the progress on my first pc build, still missing ram and gpu. Just wanted a _/10 on looks, and any recommendations for change or additions. 

20180414_203401.jpg

20180414_203443.jpg

There's a black edition (with red LED's) of the Hyper 212, which might look a little nicer, and fits your colour scheme. (I have it in my system and it runs silent)

cooler-master-hyper-212-led-turbo-cpu-ai

DAEDALUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 - 1600 @ 3.7Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Turbo Black Edition // Motherboard: Asus RoG Strix B350-F Gaming // Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 6GB GDDR5 // Memory: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair LPX Vengeance 3000Mhz // Storage: WD Green - 250GB M.2 SATA SSD (Boot Drive and Programs), SanDisk Ultra II 120GB (GTA V), WD Elements 1TB External Drive (Steam Library) // Power Supply: Cooler Master Silent Pro 700W // Case: BeQuiet Silentbase 600 with SilentWings Mk.2 Internal Fans // Peripherals: VicTop Mechanical Gaming Keyboard & VicTsing 7200 DPI Wired Gaming Mouse

PROMETHEUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.2Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master 212 EVO // Motherboard: Foxconn 2ABF // Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5450 (For Diagnostic Testing Only) // Memory: 2 x 4GB DDR3 Mushkin Memory // Storage: 10TB of Various Storage Drives // Power Supply: Corsair 600W // Case: Bitfenix Nova Midi Tower - Black

SpeedTest Results - Having Trouble Finding a Decent PSU? - Check the PSU Tier List!

4 hours ago, RandomGuy13 said:

Shame that the Red paint doesn't match the SATA cables or ram slots, maybe the match is closer in person. There's not much you can do about the ram slots, but could you spray coat the Sata cables? 

Maybe, problem is that I was only able to do the paint by hand. So paint material might not be able to work as well.

• 1 month later...
On 4/14/2018 at 4:51 PM, Ezzy-525 said:

There's a black edition (with red LED's) of the Hyper 212, which might look a little nicer, and fits your colour scheme. (I have it in my system and it runs silent)

cooler-master-hyper-212-led-turbo-cpu-ai

Hey was looking at this and wanted to ask if your ram is closest to it? Because I worried that the fan attached is going to block my dual channel when i go to put ram in.

can you check the direction of the CPU fan, I am not sure is it the wrong side

On 5/24/2018 at 1:41 AM, 0100100001101111 said:

can you check the direction of the CPU fan, I am not sure is it the wrong side

So from window view, I can see an arrow pointing up and one pointing right. Is that okay?

On 5/24/2018 at 7:50 PM, Tekred said:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01G7VSFEI/ref=pd_aw_sbs_147_of_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=6WRNQGKHK8K5R01JMKQS&th=1

If you're on a tight budget I would recommend some of these cable extensions, would give it a much cleaner look. Would look good with your build, here's mine with those extentions to give you an idea

FB_IMG_1526625114629.jpg

FB_IMG_1526625121769.jpg

Shit that's beautiful, problem for me is my PSU is one of those where all cables are pre-installed in it. So they can't be unplugged and changed.

12 minutes ago, Gremblo said:

Shit that's beautiful, problem for me is my PSU is one of those where all cables are pre-installed in it. So they can't be unplugged and changed.

These are extentions and they will work with any non modular psu the psu in this build is non modular I just have all the cables tucked away in the psu shroud

Also unfortunately this build has died lol so on to bigger and better things to come

1 hour ago, Tekred said:

These are extentions and they will work with any non modular psu the psu in this build is non modular I just have all the cables tucked away in the psu shroud

Also unfortunately this build has died lol so on to bigger and better things to come

Thank you then!

9 hours ago, Gremblo said:

So from window view, I can see an arrow pointing up and one pointing right. Is that okay?

which direction you want the air come out if go in from the front and come out from the back( most of the people do )  so you should change the direction of the fan. The arrow you said point to right one is the direction of the air go. check out Techquickie's video it show how to identify the direction of the fan

• 3 weeks later...

I want air to come in from front and air out the back

• 5 weeks later...