Web hosting/email/media server build

I’m planning on building a/multiple server(s), depending on what you guys say here.

heres what I want to do: 

first, I want to host a website. WordPress site, nothing too big, and really not much traffic. Just a family blog.

second, I want to host my own email server. Not really certain as to what platform yet. Not much email traffic again. It’s going to share the same domain as the website,

third, I want to run a media server. Software will be Plex. It’s only going to be internal facing.

can I run these all on the same physical server, or do I need to have separate systems. 

What minimum specs should I have? (I plan on going over the minimum, but don’t want to go outrageous if I don’t need to)

and what OS should I use? I was thinking Windows Server, just because that’s what I know. I’ve just never worked on something this complex before.

thnak you

Best way to do this is using a hypervisor like ESXi and then run 3 VMs under that and route the traffic with your router and maybe add in a reverse proxy too.

Web and mail server can easily be on the same machine, however i would put those two together with plex. I believe optimal setup would be three diffrent VM's 

• website and possibly DNS
  • Email
  • Plex

Plex is mostly CPU hungry and it will serve you well being in a virtual machine. The other route to take is to isolate just plex from the externals

• Website, DNS and email in one VM
  • Plex in second.

But yeah, you can run them all in one machine, but i would expect a few bottlenecks.