Ryzen 5 1500x OC 4.0Ghz Temps

Im just curious about my temps and if i im running safe longevity temps

I have a ryzen 5 1500x OC'ed to 4ghz with 1.25vlts 

Also using a upHERE aio liquid cooler.

My case is a Cooler Master 5 Lite RGB seems to have limited airflow. with only the three front fans and the AIO taking up the only other fan slot.

Generally on idle with only chrome open im running between 38-50

Under load in games as high as 65. 

Are these safe long term temps. should i look into better cooling solutions? 

any feedback or input would be much appreciated 

Those temps are perfectly fine. You dont need to worry at all. If you are in the high 80s or 90s thats when you should start looking at lowering the clocks. Or if your vrms are over 100 Celsius 

System Specs

CPU: I7-5820k   MOBO:Asus X99 strix   RAM: 32gb corsair Dominator Platinum 2666mhz   GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming 980TI  PSU: Corsair RM1000i 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/mg7k2R

24 minutes ago, Phutaristix said:

I have a ryzen 5 1500x OC'ed to 4ghz with 1.25vlts 

Have you tested for stability with Prime95? 1.25v is incredibly low for a 4GHz overclock 

1 minute ago, light-v said:

Have you tested for stability with Prime95? 1.25v is incredibly low for a 4GHz overclock 

Agreed, my Ryzen 5 1600 runs at 1.23v at 3.7Ghz.

Your temps are looking good, I wouldn't worry about them unless they were reaching the mid to upper 80s.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Ive ran Aida64 overnight (7 hours total) with no issues perfectly stable (silicon lottery?)

Side note: wouldn't lower voltages equal less temp? unless you guys are just asking cause it seems low. i thought myself that it was low but is stable. no crashing or issues so far been running it for about a week like this

1 hour ago, Phutaristix said:

Ive ran Aida64 overnight (7 hours total) with no issues perfectly stable (silicon lottery?)

Side note: wouldn't lower voltages equal less temp? unless you guys are just asking cause it seems low. i thought myself that it was low but is stable. no crashing or issues so far been running it for about a week like this

You've got a golden CPU then. Not all Ryzen CPUs can reach 4GHz and even then they usually require a much higher core voltage than yours. 

1 hour ago, light-v said:

You've got a golden CPU then. Not all Ryzen CPUs can reach 4GHz and even then they usually require a much higher core voltage than yours. 

Yah thats what i was reading when i ordered my new build but i figured id get an AIO and give it a shot anyways and to my surprise i was able to achieve that. 

Also do you happen to have any suggestions of fans i can replace the front fans on my CM 5Lite with? that may put out a little more air flow? (loudness isn't an issue) I prefer RGB Fans 

8 hours ago, Phutaristix said:

Also do you happen to have any suggestions of fans i can replace the front fans on my CM 5Lite with? that may put out a little more air flow? (loudness isn't an issue) I prefer RGB Fans 

You have quite a lot of choice there depends on your budget. 

Fans with controllable led patterns are more expensive but better looking 

There you've got:

• Thermaltake Riing
  • Corsair SP/HD/LL series 
  • NZXT Aer

There are other brands with a cheaper price tag but I haven't looked at those, they're probably fine if you want to save a few bucks on those.