Need a Printer

Doge99

Hello

I need a printer for an office. i want a printer like xerox but i need to print like 1 or 2 papers daily and i dont want to print in colour 

help me to find a print that is reasonable upto $200 

Thanks

I would highly recommend Lexmark.

I use it on a daily basis with multiple computers connected to it which print about 100 pages. Not a single problem.

Just now, NMS said:

I would highly recommend Lexmark.

I use it on a daily basis with multiple computers connected to it which print about 100 pages. Not a single problem.

any other printers 

I used Lexmark printers back when I was still working (I'm retired; granted it's been 13 years since I used them). They were not as reliable as the HPs the company replaced them with and the consumables were outrageously expensive).

I won't touch anything from HP since they have a bad habit of discontinuing support for older products long before they actually wear out. They also have lousy tech support.

I have a Samsung printer. Once I got it to work, it worked fine but adjusting the settings is clumsy at best and their tech support is worthless. Once I run out of toner (I'm on the second batch), I'm going to replace the printer, probably with a Brother.

Xerox home printers do not have a good reputation.

The Brother printers appear to have a good reputation, at best.

Unless you need to make high quality photo prints, I strongly recommend getting a laser printer. While more expensive upfront, in the long run, they are faster, much more reliable, and far less expensive per printed page than inkjets. You couldn't give me an inkjet for anything other than target practice.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!