Psu over Cpu area

Hello there   Hi guys,

So,i decided to build a small cube pc since move it around alot.

After some searching I found a really nice cube case that is able to fit a Micro Atx mobo called Cooltek C2,

however, you have to put the PSU straight over the CPU socket, and i don't think you can flip it over.

Will this be a big issue or am I just overthinking it?

Here is a picture of how it looks like:

images.jpg

It's fine.

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

I have this case as a small workstation pc. (rebranded as a sharkoon case however). It completly depends on the cpu. Airflow is minimal in the case and you need a good cpu cooler that fits.

What are you putting in this case?

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

I have this case as a small workstation pc. (rebranded as a sharkoon case however). It completly depends on the cpu. Airflow is minimal in the case and you need a good cpu cooler that fits.

What are you putting in this case?

I am putting a ryzen 3 1200 with a stock cooler (since there is enough clearence) and a gtx 1060 from gigabyte.

The ryzen is fine. However the 1060 will be too much for that case. I had trouble keeping a gtx 650 cooled in there and had to mod a fan in it.

I recommend you get something with direct ventilation at the gpu.

11 minutes ago, jaslion said:

The ryzen is fine. However the 1060 will be too much for that case. I had trouble keeping a gtx 650 cooled in there and had to mod a fan in it.

I recommend you get something with direct ventilation at the gpu.

Well i dont have alot of choices since almost every other small form factor case requires a mini itx,

and since i am on a budget i can't really afford it because they are double the price of a realtivly cheap micro atx.

On another note,would modding tha case a bit to fit 2 fans at the bottom or a slim fan at the top make the situation any better?

I would just look for another case. It's really not meant to have higher end specs in it.