Hey guys. I'm gonna build the ryzen computer but the asthetics of the build is gonna be white. I still need to get the ram and the one that was introduced toe was the Patriot viper 4 which is really good ram for the price. My issue is is that it's red. I have thought about just painting it white but I was just wondering if there was maybe an easier option. That and I don't really want to spend any more than 100 for the ram. I'm probably gonna paint the PSU anyways tho( maybe ).

Ryzen 3 2200g

ASRock AB350 Pro4 ATX AM4 motherboard

Case- Bitfenix Nova TG White

PSU- BitFenix Whisper M 450W

27 minutes ago, Hsanctech said:

Hey guys. I'm gonna build the ryzen computer but the asthetics of the build is gonna be white. I still need to get the ram and the one that was introduced toe was the Patriot viper 4 which is really good ram for the price. My issue is is that it's red. I have thought about just painting it white but I was just wondering if there was maybe an easier option. That and I don't really want to spend any more than 100 for the ram. I'm probably gonna paint the PSU anyways tho( maybe ).

Ryzen 3 2200g

ASRock AB350 Pro4 ATX AM4 motherboard

Case- Bitfenix Nova TG White

PSU- BitFenix Whisper M 450W

It isn't too difficult to paint ram, use a hair dryer on medium heat to warm the heat spreaders to remove them, then just paint them, i did mine last year

pgyzfwZ.jpg

nqlUGCU.jpg?1

CwWgttb.jpg

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

28 minutes ago, Trevor87 said:

Why not use hyperx fury white ram ddr4  image.jpeg.dc8cf50c083119c20799761225c477a9.jpeg

Also they are pretty good sticks.

3 hours ago, Hsanctech said:

Buy a case that actually has airflow

probably buy like the Masterwatt 550W PSU at minimum

Anything with a front mesh should be fine

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Dont get the ab350 pro4. Many people are experiencing crashes and other motherboard related problems.