Front USB 3.0 not working

ringo

Ryzen 2200g

Gigabyte B350m gaming 3

Zalman Z1 case 

Win10

All usb 3.0 are working except one on front panel of the case. Other usb 2.0 on case are working. Everything is connected.

This is default settings from BIOS. Can I try some driver or something or this is probably the hardware fault?

DSC_0298.JPG

Random question...have you tried to shut off your computer. Unplug it (or use PS switch). And turn it back on. Sometimes I've had boards that a USB port will draw too much and the MB will disable it until power is completely removed.

5 minutes ago, RedAV8R said:

Random question...have you tried to shut off your computer. Unplug it (or use PS switch). And turn it back on. Sometimes I've had boards that a USB port will draw too much and the MB will disable it until power is completely removed.

Didn`t help. 

I remembered I have usb voltage control. This is the results, usb 2.0 and usb 3.0. So hardware fail?

DSC_0298.JPG

DSC_0299.JPG

Yeah, absolutely no power there...have you opened things up and check connections. One thing you could do if your FP USB3.0 jack is dead is use an adapter to plug into any available USB 2.0 header. So at least you have working ports on the FP.

2 minutes ago, RedAV8R said:

Yeah, absolutely no power there...have you opened things up and check connections. One thing you could do if your FP USB3.0 jack is dead is use an adapter to plug into any available USB 2.0 header. So at least you have working ports on the FP.

Checked the connection, didn`t help. This is a case from my friend so he will probably RMA it.

One more thing. CPU cooler produces some buzzing noise (not so loud), what do you think does that comes into warranty?

While it's possible the case, or rather the cable for USB 3.0 is bad, it could also be the MB itself, which in that case a new case won't help anything.

Just now, RedAV8R said:

While it's possible the case, or rather the cable for USB 3.0 is bad, it could also be the MB itself, which in that case a new case won't help anything.

I know but all components are bought in one store, it is a new PC, so best thing is to send everything to them. Opinion on cooler buzzing noise?

20 minutes ago, RedAV8R said:

Since I have no idea what cooler it is, can't say.

It is AMD stock cooler, fan is buzzing.

Bad cheap AMD rebranded fan likely.

Electrical type buzzing noise? or Vibration?

humming noise, it goes up and down. It is irritationg.