Transfer data, android - android

SmilesRising
Go to solution Solved by limegorilla,
5 minutes ago, smiles rising said:

my mom bought a new phone and she wants to transfer everything from her old phone to her new phone, is it as simple as making a backup of the old phone on my pc and then just transfering it or how should i do it?

Well as long as she has a Google Account her Apps, Contacts, Calendar will all move over. If she uses Google Photos (If she doesn't - start using it! Free, unlimited uploads! photos.google.com ) then all her photos and videos will transfer over. Whats app has a built in backup to Google Drive (Make sure to use the Google Drive function not the local, as this will mean you will need to transfer everything over manually) and other Social Networks will not need any other management

my mom bought a new phone and she wants to transfer everything from her old phone to her new phone, is it as simple as making a backup of the old phone on my pc and then just transfering it or how should i do it?

Watches and computers                    

5 minutes ago, smiles rising said:

Well as long as she has a Google Account her Apps, Contacts, Calendar will all move over. If she uses Google Photos (If she doesn't - start using it! Free, unlimited uploads! photos.google.com ) then all her photos and videos will transfer over. Whats app has a built in backup to Google Drive (Make sure to use the Google Drive function not the local, as this will mean you will need to transfer everything over manually) and other Social Networks will not need any other management

Bow down to me humans.

I can't help if you don't quote me. How am I supposed to know if you need my premium support? Now starting at £399.99 a year.

Also, be a sport and mark the correct answer as the correct answer. It will help pour souls in the future when they are stuck and need guidance.

"If it works, proceed to take it apart and 'make it work better.' Then cry for help when it breaks." - Me, about five minutes ago when my train of thought wandered.

Remember kids, A janky solution is still a solution.

8 minutes ago, limegorilla said:

okay great! thanks!

Watches and computers