Laptop GPU upgrade !!!

Go to solution Solved by QuirkyRobot,
5 minutes ago, Akbar30bill said:

Hello guys

i have a lenovo y700 with this spec

4gb gddr5 960m

16 gb ddr4 ram

6th gen i7

and it have been standing pretty good but it feels a little potato when it comes to gameing in 2018

so as a CE student new gaming machines are so expensive that I can’t afford a new 1070 laptop xD here is my question is it possible to upgrade the 960m gpu to 970 or 980 if yes how and if no i keep playing cs:go because it’s the only thing that runs smoothly :D

You can't. If you want a more detailed explanation:
http://www.notebookreview.com/howto/how-to-upgrade-nvidia-mxm-notebook-graphics-cards/

Hello guys

4gb gddr5 960m

16 gb ddr4 ram

6th gen i7

and it have been standing pretty good but it feels a little potato when it comes to gameing in 2018

so as a CE student new gaming machines are so expensive that I can’t afford a new 1070 laptop xD here is my question is it possible to upgrade the 960m gpu to 970 or 980 if yes how and if no i keep playing cs:go because it’s the only thing that runs smoothly :D

5 minutes ago, Akbar30bill said:

Hello guys

4gb gddr5 960m

16 gb ddr4 ram

6th gen i7

You can't. If you want a more detailed explanation:
http://www.notebookreview.com/howto/how-to-upgrade-nvidia-mxm-notebook-graphics-cards/