Windows 10 Audio/Video out of sync

Lumpedwink

Small issue but really annoying.

Watching literally anything Via Chrome, FireFox, or Edge either YouTube or Netflix (or any sort of video service) the audio after a bit or even after 20secs becomes unsynced and the video is much further ahead than the audio. 

Example: If someone gets hit in the head I can see it happen up to 3-5 seconds ahead of the audio queue. 

I have checked online, updated drivers.

I am using the Audio-in on an old Sony CD system which I had no issues with back with my Windows 7 Machine or anything else I have used.

If I restart my machine it's probably good for a few minutes but then goes right back to where I am now.

Any ideas would be great.

I've also started noticing this on Windows 10 recently across a few devices, did they update something and mess it up? Wouldn't surprise me.

Try and update or reinstall your graphics driver and/or audio driver and see if that helps. Worked for me on one machine. Didn't work on another, but restarting it did.

Delid 8600K @ 5GHz | Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB | Gigabyte GTX 1080 Gaming G1 | Phantex Enthoo Pro M SE | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | Crucial MX100 256GB | 3TB Toshiba P300 | Corsair AX750 Custom Sleeved | Dell U2515H | Custom Hardline Tubing: EK Supremacy + 240 Coolstream PE + DDC 3.1 Pump Res Combo/Extended Res/Meyhems Pastel White | Corsair K95 Platinum | Corsair M65 RGB | Bose Speakers + Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro + AKG K240 MkII + Shure 840 | W10 Pro | https://pcpartpicker.com/user/socom_hero/saved/#view=NF74CJ

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem, however only on floatplane.

If I pause the video, and press play again, the audio resyncs, but then starts to drift again.

The problem disappeared after doing a clean install of firefox, but after a week it returned.

I really hope someone knows what the problem is.