Suggestions

morbidxd

@morbidxd To be honest, I would cancel the R7 1800X build if possible. I know this would suck REALLY hard but Ryzen 2000 is just 2-3 weeks away. Unless you bought used as I did, then no, dont change a thing. This build looks sick bro!

EDIT: If your mobo is updated you could just swap the CPU itself, either that or just the CPU and mobo. ALL of your water loop and block and other components should just swap right in to the Ryzen 2000 chip and board ^_^ so keep that in mind!

Top-Tier Air-Cooled Gaming PC

Current Build Thread:

55 minutes ago, Genericplane said:

that's... that's BEAUTIFUL! you sir have outdone yourself!

59 minutes ago, WallacEngineering said:

@morbidxd To be honest, I would cancel the R7 1800X build if possible. I know this would suck REALLY hard but Ryzen 2000 is just 2-3 weeks away. Unless you bought used as I did, then no, dont change a thing. This build looks sick bro!

EDIT: If your mobo is updated you could just swap the CPU itself, either that or just the CPU and mobo. ALL of your water loop and block and other components should just swap right in to the Ryzen 2000 chip and board ^_^ so keep that in mind!

I have the MSI X370 Carbon Pro Gaming MOBO

I bought the Ryzen CPU for about 180  

4 hours ago, morbidxd said:

I have the MSI X370 Carbon Pro Gaming MOBO

I bought the Ryzen CPU for about 180  

Dopeness ya Im pretty sure the Carbon X370 Pro has a BIOS update for Ryzen 2XXX. But hey, Ryzen 1XXX is already pretty quick, I am sure you will enjoy it!

Just be sure to OC that RAM to 3200. I did my 3000MHz sticks to 3200MHz with no additional voltage (set to 1.35V) and manual timings set to factory 16-18-18-18-38 so its super responsive!

Its a sick ass build man! Dont change anything about those asthetics! The black and red is straight up orgasmic!

Top-Tier Air-Cooled Gaming PC

Current Build Thread: