Safe temperature for an OLED screen

I'm going to be harvesting the screen off of a mostly dead phone in order to fix the broken one on my phone later today. When I was removing the battery (firmly attached to a plate that's permanently attached to the display) it cracked the old broken screen because it was stuck on so hard. I'd like to warm up the phone with the replacement screen to hopefully help remove the battery without cracking the working screen, but I'm wondering what a safe temperature is going to be to heat the screen up to. There's no way around heating up the screen, the battery has WAY too much mass to heat up in any reasonable amount of time. 

I'm wondering, is the OLED going to be damaged while off at 130, 150, 200, 250, 300f? Please note if you're just guessing because I don't have the money to be just guessing with phone parts.

__             __
   .-'.'     .-.     '.'-.
 .'.((      ( ^ `>     )).'.
/`'- \'._____\ (_____.'/ -'`\
|-''`.'------' '------'.`''-|
|.-'`.'.'.`/ | | \`.'.'.`'-.|
 \ .' . /  | | | |  \ . '. /
  '._. :  _|_| |_|_  : ._.'
     ````` /T"Y"T\ `````
          / | | | \
         `'`'`'`'`'`

I know they are safe at least up to about 150 farenheit I have never made one go higher than that and personally I would be reluctant to even try over 200 degrees as they are still basically plastic and you could easily damage at those kinds of temps.

System Specs

CPU: I7-5820k   MOBO:Asus X99 strix   RAM: 32gb corsair Dominator Platinum 2666mhz   GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming 980TI  PSU: Corsair RM1000i 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/mg7k2R

I ended up figuring out the phone I was using for replacement parts had a battery that was 3 days older in manufacturing date, but the phone appeared basically unused so I ended up figuring there's nothing wrong with leaving the working components in there, and all I had to do was unscrew the motherboard and buttons (the buttons were also ruined on the replacement parts phone) and replace that, no peeling the battery up. But now if I do need to replace the battery ever, I have one I know works great in storage.

__             __
   .-'.'     .-.     '.'-.
 .'.((      ( ^ `>     )).'.
/`'- \'._____\ (_____.'/ -'`\
|-''`.'------' '------'.`''-|
|.-'`.'.'.`/ | | \`.'.'.`'-.|
 \ .' . /  | | | |  \ . '. /
  '._. :  _|_| |_|_  : ._.'
     ````` /T"Y"T\ `````
          / | | | \
         `'`'`'`'`'`