Need ideas

shea99

So for my new rig i want a theme to it and to do some light modding/ design elements to the case. My problem is im struggling for ideas. My first go to was my passion for music especially Logic. However other than a few logos here and there i cant think of anything. The rig will be watercooled so fluid colouring could be an option with logic being known with red this could be an implementation. Any ideas tho would be great 

Just pick two or three colors and make those your theme.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

With some know how you could probably build an equalizer with your RGB in your rig.

1 minute ago, Snapperx said:

With some know how you could probably build an equalizer with your RGB in your rig.

This would actually be pretty dope i might look into this

7 minutes ago, shea99 said:

So for my new rig i want a theme to it and to do some light modding/ design elements to the case. My problem is im struggling for ideas. My first go to was my passion for music especially Logic. However other than a few logos here and there i cant think of anything. The rig will be watercooled so fluid colouring could be an option with logic being known with red this could be an implementation. Any ideas tho would be great 

If you want to customize the case you can get some vinyl decals made from a signage shop. 

1 minute ago, W-L said:

If you want to customize the case you can get some vinyl decals made from a signage shop. 

Have considered this aswell tbh but really like doing things myself makes it more personal (ironic since im asking for ideas)

32 minutes ago, shea99 said:

Just use RGB, if you wanna go Logic. He’s colorful, ya know. ?

31 minutes ago, Snapperx said:

If anyone could help with this that would be amazing 

Just now, CyberFern0 said:

Just use RGB, if you wanna go Logic. He’s colorful, ya know. ?

As for watercooling, go with EK. They got extremely good everything. They even have good select blocks, reservoirs, and pumps that are RGB, too. As for the coolant, go with Mayhems Pastel Ice White because white will look good with the RGB. I would go with an Asus ROG Strix motherboard and GPU because they got really good stuff, however, mainly for their RGB software, Aura Sync, which is extremely manageable.

Just now, CyberFern0 said:

As for watercooling, go with EK. They got extremely good everything. They even have good select blocks, reservoirs, and pumps that are RGB, too. As for the coolant, go with Mayhems Pastel Ice White because white will look good with the RGB. I would go with an Asus ROG Strix motherboard and GPU because they got really good stuff, however, mainly for their RGB software, Aura Sync, which is extremely manageable.

Res: EK 250 RGB

pump: RGB Plexi

Monoblock: There’s an RGB one compatible with Asus Strix Z370 and Z270 boards.

GPU Full-Cover: There’s an RGB one that is compatible with Asus Strix 1080 TI cards. I think there’s one for their 1080, too.

9 minutes ago, CyberFern0 said:

Ive already planned everything else and am going with white liquid. Should also mention that the meshify c is the case i have in mind atm but open to changes on that front for better modding potential 

3 hours ago, shea99 said:

Ive already planned everything else and am going with white liquid. Should also mention that the meshify c is the case i have in mind atm but open to changes on that front for better modding potential 

The Thermaltake View Series have really good watercooling cases and show off the parts really well. What specs will your PC be anyway, and what’s your budget?

12 hours ago, CyberFern0 said:

The Thermaltake View Series have really good watercooling cases and show off the parts really well. What specs will your PC be anyway, and what’s your budget?

Im looking at a 8700k build with a 1080, as for water cooling im going for the ek a240g kit as it suits my budget better and this is my first time watercooling