Error about "DistributedCOM"

hello, I want to solve all my errors popping up when starting my pc
im getting this one like 4 times.

---------------Sprache erkennenAfrikaansAlbanischAmharischArabischArmenischAserbaidschanischBaskischBengalischBirmanischBosnischBulgarischCebuanoChinesisch (traditionell)Chinesisch (vereinfacht)DänischDeutschEnglischEsperantoEstnischFilipinoFinnischFranzösischGalicischGeorgischGriechischGujaratiHaiti-KreolischHaussaHawaiischHebräischHindiHmongIgboIndonesischIrischIsländischItalienischJapanischJavanischJiddischKannadaKasachischKatalanischKhmerKirgisischKoreanischKorsischKroatischKurdischLaotischLateinLettischLitauischLuxemburgischMadagassischMalaiischMalayalamMaltesischMaoriMarathiMazedonischMongolischNepalesischNiederländischNorwegischNyanjaPaschtuPersischPolnischPortugiesischPunjabiRumänischRussischSamoanischSchottisches GälischSchwedischSerbischShonaSindhiSinghalesischSlowakischSlowenischSomaliSpanischSuaheliSüd-SothoSundanesischTadschikischTamilTeluguThailändischTschechischTürkischUkrainischUngarischUrduUsbekischVietnamesischWalisischWeißrussischWestfriesischXhosaYorubaZuluDeutsch

The "Application Specific" permission settings do not give "Local Activation" permission to the user "NT AUTHORITY \ Local Service" (SID: S-1-5-19) under the address "LocalHost (using LRPC)" the COM server application with the CLSID
{6B3B8D23-FA8D-40B9-8DBD-B950333E2C52}
 and the APPID
{4839DDB7-58C2-48F5-8283-E1D1807D0D7D}
 in the application container "Not available" (SID: Not available). Security privilege can be changed using the Component Services Administration Tool.

Is this in the event log, or are you getting an actual pop up saying this when Windows starts?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

7 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Is this in the event log, or are you getting an actual pop up saying this when Windows starts?

event log

7 minutes ago, VernoxVernax said:

event log

I wouldn't worry about it, Windows throws all manner of "critical" non-critical errors. Unless you get an actual pop-up or real crash, don't sweat it.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

2 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

I wouldn't worry about it, Windows throws all manner of "critical" non-critical errors. Unless you get an actual pop-up or real crash, don't sweat it.

well, I try to find the problem why GTAV crashed yesterday. When I click out of the game like on the desktop or on my other screen it crashed.
the error message was: ERR_SYS_INVALIDRESOURCE_5

Edited by VernoxVernax
error

7 minutes ago, VernoxVernax said:

well, I try to find the problem why GTAV crashed yesterday. When I click out of the game like on the desktop or on my other screen it crashed.
the error message was: ERR_SYS_INVALIDRESOURCE_5

did you google that error message?

Just now, Radium_Angel said:

did you google that error message?

yes but there were no real helpful threads. just with "restart pc" or "check internet connection"