T shirt design

Krash

Watching the last WAN show, Friday the 16th, Linus was wearing this great T-shirt and I want one ..... or 2. I checked out the "official store" managed by  designbyhumans.com for LTT and it wasn't available. I contacted DBH and they were cool, said it looked like a shirt from the old store. They said they'd, well they said they might bring it up with Linus or whomever and see if it was a design LTT wanted to go with. So I'm here pleading to whomever makes these decisions to go ahead with adding this design. I can't wear my WAN show T-shirt or my Linus tech tips t-shirt at work because my boss says it looks too much like an advertisement. He didn't like the bright orange. Before you all say something, my company is pretty cool and they will allow subtle t-shirts like maybe an alma mater t-shirt with a small logo of the universities name, etc on the left breast or lika an old EVGA T-shirt I have that's a lot like the one I want. It's black with a very subtle, almost ghost like printing of EVGA on it. So they're not totally uncool or anything. I showed him the screen shot of the shirt Linus was wearing and he said it would be ok. So, come on man add that design to your merch store and I'll get a few.

"I'd rather have a mind open to wonder than one closed by beliefs." (Sartre)