Corsair vs cooler master keyboards

OnionRings

Whats your honest opinion on the 2 companies? I wanted to get the k95 platinum but ive been seeing alot of cm keyboard ads on videos. Are they any good?

Please Quote me when replying.
CPU
 - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | RAM - 32GB DDR4 4000Mhz | MB - MSI B550 A-PRO | Boot - 2TB NVME 980 Evo Plus | GPU - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3090 24GB

Best way is probably to test them yourself, especially if you're thinking of mechanical 

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

One company can't just be better than another. Get a keyboard with the features you want (switches, RGB, size, etc) for the best price possible from any of these two companies. 

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

28 minutes ago, OnionRings said:

Whats your honest opinion on the 2 companies? I wanted to get the k95 platinum but ive been seeing alot of cm keyboard ads on videos. Are they any good?

test it out yourself. it all depends on personal preference. i personally have a corsair keyboard (k70) and it's been going strong for 4 years and would gladly buy another one.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Both are reputable. The die-hard enthusiasts will always tell you to go CM because:

1. They use standard keycaps so if you ever want to replace your set you can easily (the K70's bottom row is non-standard so you're stuck with what it comes with) and
  2. Apparently some CM boards are actually made by Filco, which is a company enthusiasts love.

With that said I have a K70 and I love it. I don't intend on replacing my keycaps (which will cost as much as a new board...!), and personally don't care about the brand provided it's reliable.

Corsair will give you the better light show (which I also don't care about personally), CM will give you a more upgradeable "vanilla-looking" board.

In terms of the two brands it all really comes down to personal preference, like others have said your best bet is to just choose the one with the features and aesthetics you want. If you can I would suggest trying them irl if you can since I have a k65 with mx reds that I find unusable and two other keyboards with mx reds and gateron reds that I can use just fine.