CPU: FX-6300 with TX3 EVO

GPU: R9 270x 2GB 

RAM: G.Skills Ripjaws X 8GB x2

PSU: Corsair CX650M (2018 Edition) 

All of these are fitted in a Corsair Spec-01 Cabinet

I built this 3 years ago except Cabinet and new PSU i bought recently

-PROBLEM- 

I'll try to be on the point.

My PC reboots whenever i play games. It works fine when idle, browsing web, playing videos, watching movies, listening songs, etc but not gaming!

Whenever I play games for about 10 minutes or so my game freezes so do my sound (making buzzing sound) and sometimes greenish lines covers the screen, sometimes just the game freezes and then finally rebooting!

Games I have been playing: AC Rougue, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Dying Light, Age of Empires Definitive Edition, etc

:(

My temps are as follows -

CPU       GPU

On Idle          20°C      38°C

100% load    40°C      70°C

I have tried -

1.) I had Corsair VS550 before but i changed it because someone suggested me that my PSU is faulty (as it was 3 years old) also because i was facing exact same reboot problem on that PSU.

After changing the PSU my problem disappered but now it started again!

2.) Updated BIOS.

3.) Reinstalled graphics drivers.

IDk, to what the issue might be related :(

May be the windows? Whenever windows get updates and shits start to happen right after!

Please anyone help me with this thing :(

Thanks 

Stab in the dark but what you've described sounds like your GPU could be on the way out.

Current Build:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 // Mobo: Ryzen AM4 B350 GAMING PLUS ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz // GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon RX 580 Gaming 8GB // SSD: Kingston A400 120GB // HDD: 3 x WD Blue 1TB // PSUCorsair 650M // Case: Corsair 450D // Monitor: LG Ultrawide 29" IPS

Plex Server:

CPU: AMD FX 8350 Black Edition // Mobo: Gigabyte - GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 Micro ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz // GPU: GeForce GTX 670 // HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 2TB // PSU: Kolink Core Series 500W 80 Plus Certified // Case: AVP Viper Mini Tower

Other:

PS4 Pro // PS3 // Nintendo Switch (Pokemon edition) // Nintendo 3DS // Xbox 360 // iPhone 8 Plus // Macbook Retina 2013

20 hours ago, Rhyss said:

Stab in the dark but what you've described sounds like your GPU could be on the way out.

I really don't want it to be GPU but i started to think that it might be GPU! but my temperatures are fine :/ GPU

2 hours ago, Ankit Saiyan said:

I really don't want it to be GPU but i started to think that it might be GPU! but my temperatures are fine :/ GPU

Temps can be fine, it's just with the green lines that's making me this this, alongside the fact it only happens when you're playing a game.

Current Build:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 // Mobo: Ryzen AM4 B350 GAMING PLUS ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz // GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon RX 580 Gaming 8GB // SSD: Kingston A400 120GB // HDD: 3 x WD Blue 1TB // PSUCorsair 650M // Case: Corsair 450D // Monitor: LG Ultrawide 29" IPS

Plex Server:

CPU: AMD FX 8350 Black Edition // Mobo: Gigabyte - GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 Micro ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz // GPU: GeForce GTX 670 // HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 2TB // PSU: Kolink Core Series 500W 80 Plus Certified // Case: AVP Viper Mini Tower

Other:

PS4 Pro // PS3 // Nintendo Switch (Pokemon edition) // Nintendo 3DS // Xbox 360 // iPhone 8 Plus // Macbook Retina 2013

18 hours ago, Rhyss said:

Temps can be fine, it's just with the green lines that's making me this this, alongside the fact it only happens when you're playing a game.

That makes sense! Is there any workaround because my GPU is out of warranty

On 3/16/2018 at 12:12 PM, Ankit Saiyan said:

That makes sense! Is there any workaround because my GPU is out of warranty

Try contacting the manufacturer and see if they'll replace it, if not then you'll need to seek a new one. Please do check with a friends GPU that this is the case first though. 

Current Build:

Plex Server:

Other:

17 hours ago, Rhyss said:

Try contacting the manufacturer and see if they'll replace it, if not then you'll need to seek a new one. Please do check with a friends GPU that this is the case first though. 

Can you help me out on another thread? I dont know how it was created!

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/905798-pc-freezes-and-restarts-when-gaming-please-help-already-changed-psu/?tab=comments#comment-11144955