Decisions decisions....

Leoram425

Alright well I've picked out a few monitors that i want and well originally i went for around the 200$ mark now im tryna buy ones double that. So here are my picks, tell me which one you think is the best option money wise and these monitors will be used only for gaming, no photoshop or anything of that matter. Option 1 Option 2 Option 3 Option 4(probably not gonna buy this one). My Pc specs are a ryzen 5 1600, 8gbs of 3200 ram, gtx 1060 6gb. Also im mainly looking for a g sync monitor if you guys want to suggest any cheaper or better ones.

1440P is a game changer to me, and if you're going dual then go for as small bezel as possible. I personally like option 2 and I'm a fan of Dell! 

See my Build here!

Intel 6700k -  Strix GTX 1080Ti - Corsair AX760 - Corsair Dominator 16GB 3000MHz - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero

Seagate Barracuda 1TB -  Samsung 120GB 840 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Corsair H100i - Corsair Air 540 White -

Corsair AF120 - 2x Noctua NF-F12 - 3 x Noctua NF-S12

Dell S2417DG - Dell UH2515H 

option 2 or option 3 are gonna be your best bet. Just one thing to keep in mind is 1440p looks awesome but it is close to double the number of pixels  of 1080p. these displays will take a lot more power to run. if you want high refresh 100+ you will have to downscale the resolution in alot of modern games. I have had the acer and yes its not 1440p but personally, i like higher refresh more. it was really smooth and i personally love that monitor so much. The gtx1060 is best at 1080p but if you plan on upgrading soon and resolution is important for you go dell. 

main system build --> i7-7700K (at 5.0 ghz), MSI Z270 SLI Motherboard, corsair vengeance lpx 8gb ddr4 2666mhz,  costume liquid cooling loop with 360 mm radiator on CPU, GTX 1080 gigabyte windforce OC, 1TB WD drive, 128 gb samsung nvme m.2, EVGA 850 watt semi modular power supply, CM storm stryker case (ya not ideal for costume loop), VIOTEK GN34C 34 inch curved monitor <----

Spoiler

We are told to remember the idea, not the man, because a man can fail. He can be caught, he can be killed and forgotten, but 400 years later, an idea can still change the world."