My taskbar width broke, help

Go to solution Solved by Offline Research Kangaroo,
2 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

On Windows 7, you can adjust the width of the taskbar by hovering the mouse right on the edge until the cursor becomes a line with two arrows on either end, and then you can click and drag to change it.

i figured it out, for some reason this option got enabled.everythings back to normal now. 
image.png.0e468eeafc55fdaa21c60bf16750c7a6.png

also yes i know i can drag the taskbar width ;)

i clicked something random on the taskbar and now its about 20% wider than it was before and i cant get it back to the smallest size

image.png.f6faf4458a50836d9a43a67d830a6717.png - i think it has something to do with that thing (if i drag it up, my files appear and i cant remember it being there before) 

IGNORE THE NEXT 2 PICS - for some reason it wont let me remove them

image.png

image.png

On Windows 7, you can adjust the width of the taskbar by hovering the mouse right on the edge until the cursor becomes a line with two arrows on either end, and then you can click and drag to change it.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

2 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

i figured it out, for some reason this option got enabled.everythings back to normal now. 
image.png.0e468eeafc55fdaa21c60bf16750c7a6.png

also yes i know i can drag the taskbar width ;)